*Tha Coogah Nation* versus The *L-Train*

C4L

It's highly likely that the Coogs will ride the L train to the regional finals where it's highly likely that they will face another 234A opponent just like last year. Yes it's true that this years version is very different from last years Championship team. So different that they beat playoff contender 5A Pearland. Something the Champs didn't accomplish. By the way, how many 5A schools did the L train run over? La Marque paid a price to whip the big boys but everyones 100% now. Not the case when the losses ocurred. I will be surprised if the choo choo boys can stay on track with the whooooosh boys.......but if they do, you should go deep in your first playoff season.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's refreshing to see a lumberton fan not boldly predicting a win.  Lumberton needs to remember that no matter what happens this week, you've already proven yourself this year.  I honestly don't think ya'll are gonna advance, but i sure as heck hope ya'll do... Good luck this week!

You have been telling us this stuff before just about every game we have played. You should know by now that the fans will talk before the game and if we lose we'll come back on and give credit where it is due. But don't expect our fans to let LM come on here and intimidate us. And we know that whatever the outcome of this game we have proven ourselves.

You have been telling us this stuff before just about every game we have played. You should know by now that the fans will talk before the game and if we lose we'll come back on and give credit where it is due. But don't expect our fans to let LM come on here and intimidate us. And we know that whatever the outcome of this game we have proven ourselves.

I was merely giving a compliment to a fan who had the good sense to give some credit where it was due before demanding it for his own team.  As for me mentioning several times that ya'll have proven yourselves, this is for the benefit of those lumberton posters who take any prediction that does not involve lumberton winning as a show of disrespect.  I have a lot of respect for lumberton's team this year, and most of lumberton's fans.  I can't help it if i was impressed with the one lumberton fan who didn't guarantee a victory for lumberton against lamarque after reading 7000 or so comments about how lumberton would win.  He did say that lumberton had a chance to prove themselves this week, to which i responded that ya'll already had.  I didn't bring it up here.  That being said, i really hope they do win.  I'd love to see ya'll continue on, and i'd really love to see a 22-4A rematch down the road.  Best of luck, and remember that by saying lumberton has proven themselves, i'm paying them a compliment, not unlike the ones that you guys so often pay yourselves. 

I was merely giving a compliment to a fan who had the good sense to give some credit where it was due before demanding it for his own team.  As for me mentioning several times that ya'll have proven yourselves, this is for the benefit of those lumberton posters who take any prediction that does not involve lumberton winning as a show of disrespect.  I have a lot of respect for lumberton's team this year, and most of lumberton's fans.  I can't help it if i was impressed with the one lumberton fan who didn't guarantee a victory for lumberton against lamarque after reading 7000 or so comments about how lumberton would win.  He did say that lumberton had a chance to prove themselves this week, to which i responded that ya'll already had.  I didn't bring it up here.  That being said, i really hope they do win.  I'd love to see ya'll continue on, and i'd really love to see a 22-4A rematch down the road.  Best of luck, and remember that by saying lumberton has proven themselves, i'm paying them a compliment, not unlike the ones that you guys so often pay yourselves. 

We do appreciate the compliments. We know this will be a very tough game to win. The fans are just showing their belief in our team this year. I believe this team is capable of winning, they need to stay focused and not be intimidated and play their game. One of the most important things is, in my opinion, that they believe in themselves, each other, and their coaches. They've already accomplished more than most people expected...so...you never know...I think they just might win it  ;)

I hope L-town advances.....if nothing more than to shut up people like C4L and COOG4 EVA....please, gimme a break.......I hate all that trash talking. Grow up and learn to speak proper English! The L-Train is gonna take ya'll to the woodshed.....err, behind the woodshed and send you limpin back to Galveston County with your tail's between your legs! Choo Choo, ALL ABOARD!

Please repost any of my messages that you do not understand and that exhibit improper English. I would like to see them. Secondly, I am a college graduate (twice) and work at one of the top law firms in the world. If you like I can re-translate any of my messages in one of the three languages I know. Maybe that will help you understand better. This is TEXAS high school football. Fans have Pride in there team. Not just Coog fans but fans at every high school across the state. Lumberton believes they will beat the Coogs and the Coogs believe they will beat Lumberton. That's just the way it is. Trash talk will be evident as eloquently put in your own fans' postings

"The L-Train is gonna take ya'll to the woodshed.....err, behind the woodshed and send you limpin back to Galveston County with your tail's between your legs! Choo Choo, ALL ABOARD!"

"I am with you 82 5A champs, I can't read half of what they posted!!!!!!!!! Move to Lumberton and get an education!!!!!!! No I am not talking about you 82 5A!"

It happens on both sides.........and by the way....look at the many posts by Non-Coog fans on this thread....some are filled with errors and slang (i.e. ya'll,err and limpin).....neither myself nor C4L pointed out any of these errors nor criticized any of these posters for there smack talk or lack of grammatical skill.......

Go Coogs......

I hope L-Train whips LM so bad that the players stop dancing on the field before kickoffs. The dumbest thing I've ever seen is guys dancing on the field. Play football, and please L-Town bring it to them.

They gonna b dancin' before tha game, during tha game and after tha game... They gonna b dancin' with them Lumberton fans... Befo' the night it over, everyone at Stallworth is gonna be doin' tha *Coogah Shuffle*. 

I cud tell you whut tha dumbest thing I've eva seen wuz, but I don't want to hurt yo feelingz.

Guest beards_bro

They gonna b dancin' before tha game, during tha game and after tha game... They gonna b dancin' with them Lumberton fans... Befo' the night it over, everyone at Stallworth is gonna be doin' tha *Coogah Shuffle*. 

I cud tell you whut tha dumbest thing I've eva seen wuz, but I don't want to hurt yo feelingz.

Huh? Do What? What are you trying to say? I'm sorry, I couldn't understand you.

C4L!

Here is my old pal from the days of "the pig"! Good to see that you can still stir it up with the best of them!  Sorry they couldn't have made it double-header at Stallworth so you could see your second-favorite team........PN-G! ;)  Good to see you posting over this way.  I would say good luck, but I have to pull for my triangle homies!! ;D

C4L!

Here is my old pal from the days of "the pig"! Good to see that you can still stir it up with the best of them!  Sorry they couldn't have made it double-header at Stallworth so you could see your second-favorite team........PN-G! ;)  Good to see you posting over this way.  I would say good luck, but I have to pull for my triangle homies!! ;D

It has been a long time dude... Hell, the last time we got together they were still hosting *triple headers* at the A-Dome!  You knew that I was gonna have to come over here to have a little fun, didn't you?

No problem with you supporting the *home folks*... you've always been a righteous dude and a straight shooter...

Long Live *Tha Pig*!

OH! you hurt my feelings! I really thought you were out of middle school C4L!  How many 20 yr old seniors are on ya'lls team!

Sugar Britches... if I were you, I would pick on someone else, because you are seriously out of your league. 

Sugar Britches... if I were you, I would pick on someone else, because you are seriously out of your league. 

Out of my league! SUGAR BRITCHES!, sounds like you are a LIL GAY,  C4L maybe you have a lil sugar in your britchers, is that how you ROLL! SWEETNESS!  Just don't disappear when it's all over!

dogs064-1.jpg?t=1195514751

dogs064-1.jpg

Guest beards_bro

I really don't know why I read the Lumberton threads.....But I guess it is like any "train crash"......hard to look away from.   I see a train crash coming this week. 

Usually when a train crashes into something, the train always wins!

Out of my league! SUGAR BRITCHES!, sounds like you are a LIL GAY,  C4L maybe you have a lil sugar in your britchers, is that how you ROLL! SWEETNESS!  Just don't disappear when it's all over!

dogs064-1.jpg?t=1195514751

dogs064-1.jpg

If you spent half as much time on your personal hygiene as you do trying to think of witless comebacks, you might not have cultivated that impressive crop of zits that you’ve made a hobby out of popping.

logo.gif

Have a nice day!

DSC_0002.JPG

Guest maverick24

Thanks for showing someone else's rings, Now please tell us how yall are a seasoned playoff team and how LM has way to much team spead for our slow Country boys. Please tell us how we dont stand a chance so we can put those remarks up next to the remarks from the other 10 teams that we got lucky and beat! But most of all please bring yalls A game so when we beat yall we dont have to hear all the excuses. WHOS NEXT!!

If you spent half as much time on your personal hygiene as you do trying to think of witless comebacks, you might not have cultivated that impressive crop of zits that you’ve made a hobby out of popping.

logo.gif

Have a nice day!

DSC_0002.JPG

How much did that run ya ......I'm sure you're the water boy ....... or maybe a CHEERLEADER!

C4L = Cutie 4 Life

How much did that run ya ......I'm sure you're the water boy ....... or maybe a CHEERLEADER!

C4L = Cutie 4 Life

Wuts the ancient looking dog have to do with any of this? I mean hell i can pick up any old stray put him on a chain and take a picture but it still has nothing to do with football.