USA Overran? No. Invaded? Yes!

Hagar

Forget all the other terms, this is an invasion.  Stop using all the “nice” terms, let’s call it what it is.  And our Commander in Chief is giving it the green light.  We’re spending Billions defending the Ukraine, yet we open our borders to everyone to else.

Any of you liberals want to explain this to me?  I eagerly await your response.

• Hagar changed the title to USA Overran? No. Invaded? Yes!
4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Forget all the other terms, this is an invasion.  Stop using all the “nice” terms, let’s call it what it is.  And our Commander in Chief is giving it the green light.  We’re spending Billions defending the Ukraine, yet we open our borders to everyone to else.

Any of you liberals want to explain this to me?  I eagerly await your response.

I see your question to the liberals is being ignored.  But, they are all over some trading cards and reparations.  They don’t care to be bothered with real issues facing America.

On 12/22/2022 at 5:28 PM, BS Wildcats said:

I see your question to the liberals is being ignored.  But, they are all over some trading cards and reparations.  They don’t care to be bothered with real issues facing America.

I heard When Biden was told the number of illegal aliens crossing, you could hear him screaming F-bombs all over the White House.  Really?  We’re being successfully invaded and he didn’t know it?  Really?  Conduct unbecoming a President?  Conduct unbecoming anyone who was brought up correctly.  Another disgraceful move by a man who’s legacy is full of them.

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I heard When Biden was told the number of illegal aliens crossing, you could hear him screaming F-bombs all over the White House.  Really?  We’re being successfully invaded and he didn’t know it?  Really?  Conduct unbecoming a President?  Conduct unbecoming anyone who was brought up correctly.  Another disgraceful move by a man who’s legacy is full of them.

Dimocrats know full well what is happening.  biden and his merry band of fools are truly a disgrace to America!