BC Baseball in 08'

gocards

Coach Bryant never said that the two freshmen will be brought up, he said they have a chance to.  Also i there is two really good freshman but one of them is his nephew, the other one i heard was going to be a really great pitcher.  also i am in the baseball class so i would know what i am talking about.

im pretty shure the two freshmen he was "talking about" are forrest zoch and dylan moholland shure dylans his nephew but if he is well enough to play on varsity so be it and forrest is a very talented baseball player and also has a chance to be on varsity

im pretty shure the two freshmen he was "talking about" are forrest zoch and dylan moholland shure dylans his nephew but if he is well enough to play on varsity so be it and forrest is a very talented baseball player and also has a chance to be on varsity

Not trying to be mean, I think the only way Muhollnad or however you spell it would be on varsity is to get pulled up for the playoffs (if they make it)... He's no where close to Hicks or Robertson.. and what position excactly would he play?? nowhere possibly but first and that'll be where blake snyder or casey jackson will be.. I see him getting the first class treatment on Freshman Team this year.. then maybe the next year getting on Varsity...

Guest Bulldog

Not trying to be mean, I think the only way Muhollnad or however you spell it would be on varsity is to get pulled up for the playoffs (if they make it)... He's no where close to Hicks or Robertson.. and what position excactly would he play?? nowhere possibly but first and that'll be where blake snyder or casey jackson will be.. I see him getting the first class treatment on Freshman Team this year.. then maybe the next year getting on Varsity...

I'll admit if he's good enough he should get an chance. If he does not do well then we can begin speculating why he was there to begin with.........

Guest BC boy 17

Coach Bryant will put who he thinks will contribute to the team the most on varsity.

Some of you people make me sick with this he said she said.  I very seriously doubt Coach Bryant said anything about anyone being pulled up to varsity. Since it is only Dec. 1 and practice hasn't got going yet.  Come on people get with the program. 

ok HJ86 what is this HJ's first year to ever beat us in football and yall won it in the last 30 seconds dont talk about us just becuase we went 0-10 this year have yall ever won a state championship in football yea i dont think yall have and BC almost went to state 2 years back they were 1 game away.... i no this is a baseball forum but people really need to stop with that bc isnt good at football when we've stomped the crap out of everyone in southeast texas the last like 6 years besides wos

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu