Galena Park North Shore (62) @ Beaumont United (0) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Be careful about boasting. The previous poster did clearly say PAM would get the brakes beat off of them, not getting shutout .  Stop trying to twist folks words.  It’s the oldest trick in the book.  

Because, yea, you might’ve scored a TD in garbage time against NS, but it will definitely be an arse whipping.  Summer Creek would run away with it also VS PAM.

Sooooo, same result.

Maybe you need to get your team to focus on peaking at the end of the season and wining that playoff game.

Man shut up before I...... Know what, I'll have to ban myself if I say what I really want to say. 

1. Who is boasting? I posted a fact: 131-0. 

2. Poster replied with a hypothetical, I replied back with my own with yet another fact included. 

3. Twisting words? You're clueless, 62-0 will do that though I guess??? 

What's the issue? Seems like you're a little bitter your neighborhood school lost and your employers football team won this weekend. I haven't forgotten your season prediction for us either. 

Don't worry Soulja basketball season will be starting at United soon, you been boasting about that since Summer. 

Better stick to hounding your friend wbfan, this aint what you want. 

11 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It’s about what I expected when you play the defending 6a DI state champs they returned damn near everyone.  I’m not trippin.  They’re going to do y’all worse.  And I don’t think imma ride your arse that week because it’s gonna be a tail whipping of epic proportions.  Now that I think about it….  Naaaah.  

🤦🏾‍♂️ Soulja just stop speaking on what you don’t know man smh

26 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Man shut up before I...... Know what, I'll have to ban myself if I say what I really want to say. 

1. Who is boasting? I posted a fact: 131-0. 

2. Poster replied with a hypothetical, I replied back with my own with yet another fact included. 

3. Twisting words? You're clueless, 62-0 will do that though I guess??? 

What's the issue? Seems like you're a little bitter your neighborhood school lost and your employers football team won this weekend. I haven't forgotten your season prediction for us either. 

Don't worry Soulja basketball season will be starting at United soon, you been boasting about that since Summer. 

Better stick to hounding your friend wbfan, this aint what you want

Is that like a low key threat?  Dude, you must’ve fell on your head.  I’ve been on your arse for over a decade.  But if you have something to say and don’t think I’ll have a rebuttal…..then prove it.

Just now, Coach_Izzy said:

You just be posting as if you know & really don’t be having a clue smh NS loss 9 starters just on defense last year…so how did everyone come back? Lol smh

You just conveniently omitted everything else I said about NS.  

And what were you doing on the NS sidelines?  Not exactly the place for a retiree…

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Is that like a low key threat?  Dude, you must’ve fell on your head.  I’ve been on your arse for over a decade.  But if you have something to say and don’t think I’ll have a rebuttal…..then prove it.

We'll meet at the fieldhouse next week, we'll let DG be the judge long as you don't hide. 😁

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He's in basketball mode, nevermind him. 

Just notice.  You’re the one the keeps mentioning basketball.  You drinking early?  Can’t see clearly? The thread says FOOTBALL not BASKETBALL.  You must deep down feel some kind of way and know what will happen WHEN that time comes.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just notice.  You’re the one the keeps mentioning basketball.  You drinking early?  Can’t see clearly? The thread says FOOTBALL not BASKETBALL.  You must deep down feel some kind of way and know what will happen WHEN that time comes.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

@Yeoj Soulja has CTE, that's why he was talking about BU basketball all summer and not football. 

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Can’t take anything that DG say.  His words are not credible.  He’s a Cowboys fan.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

I trust DG a hell of alot more than you per your season prediction for another squad 😉.  

What's funny is my prediction for your Timberpuppies can still happen: 1-9 or 2-8.