Huffman (14) @ Silsbee (48) FINAL

jdawg03

So, just sulking during the half. Thinking. 

I would never say it’s a good idea and a total jerk move, but…can a hosting school just say “sorry opponents band, we don’t allow the opponent band on our field.” 

is there a UIL requirement to allow the opponent band to perform at the half. 

(don’t attack me, just thinking out loud. And I think it is a horrible idea and nobody would do it.)

4 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

So, just sulking during the half. Thinking. 

I would never say it’s a good idea and a total jerk move, but…can a hosting school just say “sorry opponents band, we don’t allow the opponent band on our field.” 

is there a UIL requirement to allow the opponent band to perform at the half. 

(don’t attack me, just thinking out loud. And I think it is a horrible idea and nobody would do it.)

Shows good sportsmanship and I don't see a reason why they would. Halftime is usually 30 min when its not Homecoming. 

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

Shows good sportsmanship and I don't see a reason why they would. Halftime is usually 30 min when its not Homecoming. 

Oh absolutely. I don’t think anybody should ever do it. I’m a Father of a band kid myself. 

Just curious if the halftime stuff (not the homecoming tonight, that’s a special thing) is tradition or actually a UIL thing.