Montgomery at barbers hill sept 2

lcm93

Picking the Eagles at home for this one. Montgomery looks to be struggling at QB playing 2 last week with only 50 yards through the air. Most of the yards on the ground were QB runs. However both QB’s had wheels, but if they can be contained then the Eagles should come out on top. I’m expecting the Bears defense to be less than what we saw against MW, so that should equal more points. Eagles by 7

12 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Feeling a little better after seeing Mag West dismantle 6A FB Bush by a 43-0 score. Then Shadow Creek eating up Manvel then Manvel taking it to West Brook tonight. Just means we didn’t get beat by nobody’s 😂

watched some of that Bush game. Bush looked terrible all game. Was that MW or Bush is ultimately the question. I think those dual-contracts down in Fortbend might be hurting the staffs. 

39 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

Why would you waste any money to come check out BH, yall got nothing to worry about right?  No need to be worried about that one game right? Take the Mrs out for some crawfish. 

Plus ticket prices are triple for crosby fans.

I do think Crosby is going to beat BH if we’re healthy but I also like watching my coworkers kids play and do well just like so many of mine watched and we’re cheering for my son last night. That’s messed up y’all would charge us triple though, y’all know we’re struggling financially over here. 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I do think Crosby is going to beat BH if we’re healthy but I also like watching my coworkers kids play and do well just like so many of mine watched and we’re cheering for my son last night. That’s messed up y’all would charge us triple though, y’all know we’re struggling financially over here. 

🤣😂

2 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

watched some of that Bush game. Bush looked terrible all game. Was that MW or Bush is ultimately the question. I think those dual-contracts down in Fortbend might be hurting the staffs. 

Yes a little of both. Bush is very bad, but MW actually has a pretty good team that will only get better as the season goes on. Regardless 43-0 on a classification up ain’t to shabby.

26 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

At this point I’m not convinced that we could beat Crosby now, but hoping to see some improvements tonight. This team is going to have to get a little more physical to compete with Crosby. I saw some hesitation in players during MW game that will not bode well against better teams.