Why Are We Losing So Many Food Sources

Hagar

Are any of you aware of the large number of food processing plants that caught fire or exploded since January?  I’m not sure of the total, but somewhere near 7.  And now we have the avian bird flu and thousands of poultry are being destroyed.  

This is the hidden content, please

Add to that the fact that China is buying tens of thousands of acres of US Farmland.

This is the hidden content, please

So readers, what’s up?  Biden has already been warning of extreme food shortages.  Could be Uncle Xi has told Joe it’s coming.  Sorry but I don’t trust our Govt, but I do think we’re being forewarned about coming food shortages, and someone is expediting the situation.  Not sure why unless they want to use famines in third world countries to control world population.  Feel free to add your ideas or comments.  I’ve seen so many Conspiracy Theories come true, I’ll bite.

They (in this case they is the Looney Left) seem to have so many Machiavellian plans going on it’s hard to determine what all of them are designed for.

WHY are they destroying the food supply?  Real CT fodder.

WHY open the border?  I thought to secure more voters in the future, but so many objectives of the Far Left go against the culture of Hispanics that most hispanic-americans are beginning to vote Republican.

WHY do they repeatedly release dangerous criminals?  To encourage anarchy, which brings up another WHY?

WHY continue to push CRT?  Simply to appease the Loons, or is there more?

I could continue, but you get the idea.  Most, on the surface, make little or no sense.  Almost all are rich, fertile ground for growing Conspiracy Theories.  What really concerns me is most are harmful to America, which is another subject for a CT.  Whatever their ultimate plan or design, I can assure you, I won’t like it, nor will most of you.