East Chambers vs. CC Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan

Other than knowing they are in the DETX district, I don't know anything about them either. I am sure they are pretty good or they would not be in the playoffs. EC needs to bring their best game...

Guest ECBucFan

It's Teague's turn to beat them.

Your probably right. I don't follow Newtons path week to week. I just see the playoff results as they happen. I still think its a shame they can't stand to see EC suceed. They love it when EC season ends. I just don't get it.  ::)

I have seen CC play a couple of times.  They are a fairly big team and have some serious speed in the backfield.  They run a wing-T formation with some unbalance line.  They have a couple of linebackers who are very aggressive and will hit you.  I have not seen EC play so don't know how they match up.

Your probably right. I don't follow Newtons path week to week. I just see the playoff results as they happen. I still think its a shame they can't stand to see EC suceed. They love it when EC season ends. I just don't get it.  ::)

I think you are playing this victim thing up a bit too much.  You make these claims that Newton fans don't want to see EC suceed.  Show me.  Maybe there are a couple EC haters that happen to be Newton fans, but I assure you there is no institutional dislike for EC in the Newton fan base. 

Making goofball claims such as you have completely destroys your cred.

I dont know what your talking about. Myself and a few others from Newton are always pulling for you Bucs. I think your the best that district has to offer by far and enjoyed the competition the short time we shared a district. Class act in EC and always pulling for you....until you start making up stuff, then I pull for everyone from EC except you  ;D

I'm not an EC hater, matter of fact I kinda like them, sometimes. I would LOVE for you guys to give Mart one in the L column.  

If Mart and EC do meet up next Friday in Huntsville, I have a feeling it's going to be deja vu all over again. But for right now Mart is focused on Hamilton and Hamilton only.

I'm going to have to take EC in this one, solely on them being a SETX team. You can't base one team on the way they play another one, but if you could, WH and Groveton played a game that came down to the last seconds. Groveton and Corrigan Camden played a very similar game, but I think they're a rilvalry. Either way, I'm taking the bucs by 14.

38-24 EC.

exMHS99 quote:

If Mart and EC do meet up next Friday in Huntsville, I have a feeling it's going to be deja vu all over again. But for right now Mart is focused on Hamilton and Hamilton only.

Well, I quess you see that anything can happen in a game. Mart loses.

But EC is just focused on this game tonight.

GO EC BUCS !!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83