Hardin vs Hemphill/Predictions?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will only say goodluck to the hardin players but not the coaches. i heard from a player that the hardin coaches were taunting the ec coaches and thomas saying come on keep him in, keep him in. Talk about disrespectful. Wanting to keep a player in, so maybe they could hurt him even worse??? i hope that showed all of yall that they dont need thomas to win, ecspecially then when they shut down the #1 QB and #1 WR.  Hemphill is gonna win this one big!!!

I will only say goodluck to the hardin players but not the coaches. i heard from a player that the hardin coaches were taunting the ec coaches and thomas saying come on keep him in, keep him in. Talk about disrespectful. Wanting to keep a player in, so maybe they could hurt him even worse??? i hope that showed all of yall that they dont need thomas to win, ecspecially then when they shut down the #1 QB and #1 WR.  Hemphill is gonna win this one big!!!

I understand one of the Hardin coaches refused to shake Coach Valastros hand after the game. I also understand one of the Hardin coaches called EC's Head Coach ValA$$ro.

If this is true, that's pretty classless.

Come on guys.  We dominated Hardin, enough said.  We need to move our focus to Corrigan Camden.  Every week I see threads about who is classless and who isn't.  It is hardly ever worth the discussions that ensue.  Let's not look back but only forward.  We have a great team and they showed their versatily last night.  Let's keep them pumped up.

[move][/move]Go Bucs

During the season no one gave any respect to Buna or Hardin!  Now that it is playoff time no one is giving any respect to any of our teams!  That's ok!  We have 3 very good teams in the playoffs, if all the boys will give all they have I believe some other teams will be the ones going home!

Play hard Buna, Hardin and EC!

Guest ECBucFan

I understand one of the Hardin coaches refused to shake Coach Valastros hand after the game. I also understand one of the Hardin coaches called EC's Head Coach ValA$$ro.

If this is true, that's pretty classless.

Oh wow.  :o :o :o Thats mind blowing.  :o :o :o I had no idea this went on. Hardin coaches nor anyone else for that matter should have had a problem with Fri. night. What on earth?  ???

Exactly! There so many stories from week to week what the other coaches do and blah blah blah. I dont ever even read stuff like that because 9 times out of 10 they aren't true. So lets try to stay on topic here just like what everyone tells everyone else in other threads. Hardin vs. Hemphill!!

Hardin will bounce back after a loss to EC. They realize now they have to win or stay home from here on out!

Good luck to 24-2A in the playoffs! I think everyone will represent our district well in the playoffs.

Good luck Hardin Hornets in the Hornet Bowl.

I predict the Hornets will pull out a victory.

Hopefully the Hardin Hornets. Our defense will definetly have to step it up about six nothches. Defense was at one time our best quality. I am still backing Hardin. You have made us proud. Way to turn the program around. Good luck.

[move]FEEL THE STING[/move]

Well actually thomas scored 2 times ant threw 2 touchdown passes take that away and what do you have. That # 1 receiver scored twice and had over 100 receiving yards..

I have gotta pull for our fellow district member..... Hardin 28- Hemphill 10

I agree with you BHSCougars, eveybody needs to support there District member, no matter if they are your ememies or rivals , you need to support your District member

Hardin 35

Hemphill 7

Well actually thomas scored 2 times ant threw 2 touchdown passes take that away and what do you have. That # 1 receiver scored twice and had over 100 receiving yards..

yea he scored twice on yall hurt, and my grandma couldve thrown to those wide open receivers, so what does that say about yalls defense. he may have had over 100 receiving hards, but how many yards and touchdowns did he avg. before that game??

Hemphill is pretty tough, we played them early in the year and won 43-30.  They are mostly a running team.  They have one back, Rhett Smith, who has some wheels.  Their line was big all the way across, I would say just guessing they were all in the 6'-6'1, 225-240 lb range.  They did give us some trouble up front, our All-State LB went out in the 1st qtr. which might have made a difference, but I wont use that as an excuse.

They are suspect on defense, didn't defend the pass very well against us and had trouble with our speed backs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder