Livingston vs Hargrave

16 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said:

How would that work in the event of a three way tie?

If HF, Huffman and Livingston finish 8-4 and a three way tie (which btw I am predicting this outcome), then these teams will likely play seed games for #2-4. Most times a flip is done to determine which team gets the bye and play the winner of the other two for #2 seed. The other two would play for 3rd seed with loser getting #4 seed. Then the team with bye would play winner for #2 seed. These games would most likely be played between a Thursday-Saturday.

I have also seen it determined by coin flips but I honestly do not see this happening in this scenario. Pretty sure no one wants to be #4 seed and face Silsbee 1st round.

There are other series of games used in a three way but the one I spoke on is the most common used.

I was hoping for Huffman to finish 4th.  It's not because of ill will, may the best team win.  It looks like there's not really that much difference between all three.  I'd like to see it but because it would set up a rematch with Silsbee which would be fun.  It's the only way the two would have of meeting this year.  21's 2nd and 3rd are in the other bracket.

On the other hand if Huff finishes 2nd are 3rd it's perfectly fine with me if they make it to the region final.  It just doesn't seem likely.