Rough week for police in Houston/Harris County

tvc184

17 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Just a few minutes ago three police officers have been shot in a shootout in Houston.

In about the last week to police officers were killed.

This is the hidden content, please

And they wonder why the police officers might be a little jumpy. There is no way I could of been a cop.....

My personal opinion if the media continues to go after police officers, we will have a shortage of them if not all ready......10 years ago I would of been OK with my Son being a cop......now, not so much.....

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

And they wonder why the police officers might be a little jumpy. There is no way I could of been a cop.....

My personal opinion if the media continues to go after police officers, we will have a shortage of them if not all ready......10 years ago I would of been OK with my Son being a cop......now, not so much.....

It’s the commies goal to have a shortage hence the push of defunding and liberal da s not doing there job so that crimes risesand it gets very bad……then big govt comes in for their so called rescue(take over) and put a national police force(see China). But the difference is here in the USA people are armed and many are very armed and a resistance exist far greater than any other nation…..hopefully voters will educate themselves and the indoctrinated will wake up out of their hypnosis before major blood shed occurs.  

Obviously crime has gotten out of hand.  The only way (that I know of) to curtail it is a big crackdown.  It won’t be pretty.  You can’t stop this by wearing kid gloves.  It’ll take a hard stance.  Empower the Police.  Build more prisons.  Not these country club types.  In cells 23 hours a day.  If we have to incarcerate a large part of the population to have safe streets, so be it.