Rep. Cuellar (TX-D) Has FBI Descend on His Mansion

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Ordinarily I’d be for the FBI, but the dynamics have changed.  There’s a large number of people, myself included, who think the Biden Administration has weaponized the DOJ/FBI.  So my first reaction, why are they going full monty on a Democrat?  But wait, Rep Cuellar has recently criticized Biden & Harris for their handling of the Border Crisis - so now the FBI is on him like fleas on a hound dog.  Just a coincidence?  LOLOLOLOL if you believe that you’re probably a yellow dog Democrat.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

This is the hidden content, please

Ordinarily I’d be for the FBI, but the dynamics have changed.  There’s a large number of people, myself included, who think the Biden Administration has weaponized the DOJ/FBI.  So my first reaction, why are they going full monty on a Democrat?  But wait, Rep Cuellar has recently criticized Biden & Harris for their handling of the Border Crisis - so now the FBI is on him like fleas on a hound dog.  Just a coincidence?  LOLOLOLOL if you believe that you’re probably a yellow dog Democrat.

So this administration is following in the footsteps of the Clintons?  If he winds up dead, we’ll know the answer.

Lest ye go against the Democrat establishment party line…..

No matter what side of the aisle you are on, most people probably agree in general that the Democrats appear in lockstep in public. When they walk out of that smoke filled room for a meeting with the Speaker of the House, they all sing the same song. They might not do so behind closed doors but in public they always stick together. They could be good because I also be very bad.

Now we are beginning to see what happens when a very few of them try to step off of the sinking ship.