6th January

Unwoke

7 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Initial thought - who the hell is ray epps

Second thought - why are the rural MAGAs STUPID ENOUGH to believe all the BS in the first place

Y’all are in a cult lol 

So you want to comment on Jan 6 as if you are knowledgeable about it but don't know who Ray Epps is?  

You are a true dimwit...and quit trying to be CardinalBacker with your goofy one-liners, you simply aren't capable.

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Initial thought - who the hell is ray epps

Second thought - why are the rural MAGAs STUPID ENOUGH to believe all the BS in the first place

Y’all are in a cult lol 

Here’s a hint for you. See video above. That is Ray Epps edging the Trump protesters to breach the Capitol Building. He’s a FED. He hasn’t spent a day in jail much less solitary confinement but they arrested plenty of innocent people that never even went into the Capitol Building. Now your embarrassing Jussie. Do you work at being this ignorant? Good Grief.

58 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Here’s a hint for you. See video above. That is Ray Epps edging the Trump protesters to breach the Capitol Building. He’s a FED. He hasn’t spent a day in jail much less solitary confinement but they arrested plenty of innocent people that never even went into the Capitol Building. Now your embarrassing Jussie. Do you work at being this ignorant? Good Grief.

And if the rural MAGAs were STUPID ENOUGH TO DO IT, then it’s their own damn fault 🤣😭

Jan 6th was not terrorism. Most violent act was a Capitol Police officer murdering unarmed #AshliBabbitt. Ray Epps & others were part of an effort to create a psyop. Many Republicans fear defending the tidal wave "insurrection" narrative designed to quash Trump & supporters.

46 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Jan 6th was not terrorism. Most violent act was a Capitol Police officer murdering unarmed #AshliBabbitt. Ray Epps & others were part of an effort to create a psyop. Many Republicans fear defending the tidal wave "insurrection" narrative designed to quash Trump & supporters.

Lmaoooooo

i repeat.. if trumpers were stupid enough to fall for the psyop, then it’s their own damn fault!! Use yalls brains for the first time in like 70 years 

ps - no narrative needed to quash trump.. he lost by millions of votes. Bigly defeat. Imagine letting a dementia dude outsmart you 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Lmaoooooo

i repeat.. if trumpers were stupid enough to fall for the psyop, then it’s their own damn fault!! Use yalls brains for the first time in like 70 years 

ps - no narrative needed to quash trump.. he lost by millions of votes. Bigly defeat. Imagine letting a dementia dude outsmart you 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Well...the dementia dude outsmarted you into voting for him. So where does that place you on the "stupid" scale? You ran like a frightened schoolgirl the last time you were tasked with this question. I bet you run again.

I'm starting to think you are a comical genius. Rodney Daingerfield, Red Foxx, George Carlin, and Richard Prior combined have not made me laugh as hard and long as you do. Keep'em coming.

24 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Well...the dementia dude outsmarted you into voting for him. So where does that place you on the "stupid" scale? You ran like a frightened schoolgirl the last time you were tasked with this question. I bet you run again.

I'm starting to think you are a comical genius. Rodney Daingerfield, Red Foxx, George Carlin, and Richard Prior combined have not made me laugh as hard and long as you do. Keep'em coming.

He’s made me laugh so hard today that tears were running down my leg! 😂

Lmaoooooo

The dementia dude didn’t outsmart anyone other than the fools like you that voted for him.