Santa Fe at Nederland/Nederland wins 31-0

AggiesAreWe

Just now, prepballfan said:

Same for PNG Dayton 28-21 Indians let Dayton drive the field with 30 secs to score to 21

Ned is moving the ball,  but killing themselves with penalties.  Also helping Santa Fe out with defensive penalties.  I wouldn’t want to be in that locker room right now.

Just now, tvc184 said:

All year. He has consistently overthrown wide-open receivers.

I haven’t had the chance to see them much this year.  I don’t understand why they just run it down Santa Fe’s throat all night.  Just wear them out,  Ned has twice the number of players.

Nederlands offense is embarrassing.  I know they are kids.  I support them.  PUT THE BALL IN FUSELIERS HANDS.  LET HIM RUN.  HE IS THE BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE DISTRICT.  Stop trying to hand off on inside runs with a RB that doesn't have a lot of physical tools.  We will not beat BH, TC, or Crosby with this set up.  YUCK.  Not good football at all.  This team got 60 put on them by TC last week. We are making Santa Fe look good.  

3 minutes ago, dme1111 said:

Nederlands offense is embarrassing.  I know they are kids.  I support them.  PUT THE BALL IN FUSELIERS HANDS.  LET HIM RUN.  HE IS THE BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE DISTRICT.  Stop trying to hand off on inside runs with a RB that doesn't have a lot of physical tools.  We will not beat BH, TC, or Crosby with this set up.  YUCK.  Not good football at all.  This team got 60 put on them by TC last week. We are making Santa Fe look good.  

Might be time to see another QB.

• Bigdog changed the title to Santa Fe at Nederland/Nederland wins 31-0