OBJECTIVE POLL FOR PN-G vs Dayton

Who will win? No voters from PNG or Dayton  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win? No voters from PNG or Dayton

• DAYTON
    • PNG

OK, this poll is done like coaches picking all-district picks. You can vote for either team, but not if it's "your" team. IN other words, no one from PN-G or Dayton may vote. Likewise, don't pick who you would like to see win, or say like if from Nederland, you NEED Dayton to win. Just go with who you REALLY think will win. Below, you can post score prediction whether you vote or not.

I'm going to put another one of these up for the Nederland vs Lumberton game with the same rules.

I am also allowing voter to change their vote. Never know when something might happen between now and game time that could affect the outcome.

Wow... it seems like last week opened some eyes.  I think png CAN win this game, but i don't think they WILL win.  Dayton wins in a game that stays close for awhile until they pull away late.

If both teams play their best football, Dayton wins 10 out of 10 times. If I am wrong I am wrong but thats what I honestly believe. Nothing against PNG, they are my brothers and I love em', but I would be lying if I said otherwise. I would love to be wrong except for the obvious benefits for Nederland, but at this point I want Nederland to get in on their own accord or not at all. Either win by 10, or stay home. If they win by 10, they they have earned it. 

I'm going with Dayton in this one too. I think they will mix the run and the pass well and I was extremely impressed with all of their offensive and defensive weapons last week. PN-G is a solid smashmouth team, but has not seen a defense as good as Dayton's except maybe LaMarque in week 0. Hemmings and Wright's yards will be hard earned in this one and I just don't think the PN-G offense will be able to keep up with the Dayton offense. I have been wrong MANY times before though. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami