**PN-G vs. Galena Park Bi District Game At PN-G**

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know instead of one liners here why don't we actually talk about why PNG and GP will be a good matchup? Is that possible or we going to spend the next week with my dad can outrun your dad.

My dad was the state champ in the 400 meters in high school. He also caught a bullet with his teeth.

Actually Scalp I had some pretty good blowouts with your fans last spring. I am from Huffman and just trying to support the teams of our district that’s all. When you loose a game just man up and admit there are better teams  there believe it or not.

Man, ETBU you've had to man up alot this year since Huffman has only won two games :o  ;D

OK, that was mean, but I had to get my shot in. Actually this years matchups between our districts might be good games.

Man, ETBU you've had to man up alot this year since Huffman has only won two games :o  ;D

OK, that was mean, but I had to get my shot in. Actually this years matchups between our districts might be good games.

Bro you don't see me on here making excuses for my team with my gap running full blast. I admit that the teams that beat us were much better than us unlike some from your tribe. Plus you being a moderator on here taking shots  at a member is  RICH. Now back to football the only team I think that may have a shot is Crosby and according to who they play will determine that.

After watching BH and GP tonight...I'm "reversing field". Besides I really don't like crow anyway.  ;D

GP 's quarterback very talented, GP wr's horrendous. An early poster mentioned GP tailback Lester Bush was being held out to get ready for the playoffs. The dude was in a wheelchair tonight. I've heard torn ACL...don't know for sure.

At the reservation,

PNG 27

GP 17

Actually Scalp I had some pretty good blowouts with your fans last spring. I am from Huffman and just trying to support the teams of our district that’s all. When you loose a game just man up and admit there are better teams  there believe it or not.

you want to go that with it im tired of every time PN-G wins a home game people start talking about how we payed the refs.... just admit you got beat

Bro you don't see me on here making excuses for my team with my gap running full blast. I admit that the teams that beat us were much better than us unlike some from your tribe. Plus you being a moderator on here taking shots  at a member is  RICH. Now back to football the only team I think that may have a shot is Crosby and according to who they play will determine that.

Settle down, it's all in fun and I'm picking with you. Yes, I'm a moderator, but I'm an Indian first. I wasn't taking shots just replying to your comment towards PNG as well as me. Anyways good luck to Huffman in Golf ;D OK your going to say I'm taking shots again J/K with you and put a smile on your face.

hey lady raider. I understand that there is a process where coaches can flip for a home field game. If I was Coach C I would try to do the same thing, seems like everything he touches is coming up gold. He's got a hot hand. It would be wild if L won a home and home flip and played another game at home. Went to game last nite. L crowd is having too much fun. "more fun than human beings should be allowed to have" to quote a great american.

hey lady raider. I understand that there is a process where coaches can flip for a home field game. If I was Coach C I would try to do the same thing, seems like everything he touches is coming up gold. He's got a hot hand. It would be wild if L won a home and home flip and played another game at home. Went to game last nite. L crowd is having too much fun. "more fun than human beings should be allowed to have" to quote a great american.

oh ok thanks NDN for replying in a classy way. unlike some of the others.

thanks. yes lastnight was great. we are having tons of fun.

So do you think we will make it to second round.

and did u expect us to win like we did (33, 7 )

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124