**PN-G vs. Galena Park Bi District Game At PN-G**

But with  our luck we will get some monster team like Kilgore  again in the second round

That district now plays the teams up north and besides if you guys play them you will route any of their teams. Marshall, Kilgore, Whitehouse and Nac are not very good this year. I thought Marshall may do something but they be one and done.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI for you guys if I remember correctly Crosby from this weak district came to the REZZZZ and took out the mighty Indians! GP beat Crosby!!!! I don't think GP is going to be a push over, but goodluck ;D

I don't think you will be of sure of your district after they are swept out of the playoffs yet again.

Crosby is probably crossing their fingers they don't have to play Dayton.

Nothing can be worst to lose their last football game of the year again by being pounded the Broncos.

Why cant you guys man up and admit that Crosby beat you instead of giving up excuses? You are favored to win your playoff games and if you do then your teams are better.  Is it that much of a stretch to admit that you may have played a better team. OMG Good luck to Crosby, Smiley and GP.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Smiley is that rising power that no one really takes notice of. They beat Barbers Hill and Galena Park. Dayton is most likely to play them but I think we can take it.

my prediction...

Port Neches-Groves  28

Galena Park 10

It's a weak district alright.  Just the facts.  Crosby played the indians when they were experimenting with the spread.  I think that if the Indians went smashmouth, it would have been over for crosby.

The fact is that PNG lost to Crosby at home. After tomorrow night PNG will have the distinct pleasure of losing to two schools west of the trinity river in the same season.

Well enjoy sweeping the weak district, because we all know in round 2 what happens to the Golden Triangle SSSSWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP  ;D It's just not our district it this whole area, just can't compete! :'( Goodluck though I hope the teams are as goods as the fans EGO's.

Why is it that etbu, bh, and others from that area wait till now to get on here and start trash talking. Every year no matter who from our district goes over there and whips 21-4a in the playoffs. It doesn't matter if Crosby beat us earlier this year, I actually hoped we were going to play them again. In week 2 of this season, Crosby was the better team, I think that's why they won ::) BH is going to talk trash because they got whipped in district and want everybody to think their district is so great. BH ya'll are closer to our schools then the Lamarque's and Lamar Consolidated's.  So those teams aren't in your area. It's a new year and think the teams from 22-4A will compete with the Houston area teams this year. Anyways, BH do you need directions to our stadium for OUR playoff game or you going to basketball practice ;)  Good luck to all Golden Triangle teams and 22-4A in the playoffs

Well enjoy sweeping the weak district, because we all know in round 2 what happens to the Golden Triangle SSSSWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP  ;D It's just not our district it this whole area, just can't compete! :'( Goodluck though I hope the teams are as goods as the fans EGO's.

My Christmas wish this year is now for Barbers Hill to be put in our district instead of Dayton so they can be beaten like red headed step children the next two years.

Actually Scalp I had some pretty good blowouts with your fans last spring. I am from Huffman and just trying to support the teams of our district that’s all. When you loose a game just man up and admit there are better teams  there believe it or not.

Actually Scalp I had some pretty good blowouts with your fans last spring. I am from Huffman and just trying to support the teams of our district that’s all. When you loose a game just man up and admit there are better teams  there believe it or not.

I understand, and believe me I don't think we're the best team in the state. Sometimes you don't have to be the best team in the state if you can get on a roll in the playoffs and reel off five or six wins. I did say Crosby was the better team in week two, but I think now looking at us that we are better than Crosby. No matter who wins between our two districts in round one, the second games are going to be tough. If you get past the second round this year, you have a shot at making a dang good run.

I understand, and believe me I don't think we're the best team in the state. Sometimes you don't have to be the best team in the state if you can get on a roll in the playoffs and reel off five or six wins. I did say Crosby was the better team in week two, but I think now looking at us that we are better than Crosby. No matter who wins between our two districts in round one, the second games are going to be tough. If you get past the second round this year, you have a shot at making a dang good run.

Thats the way I see it...

Win round 2 and you can probably get to round 4.

I do think at least one of the 22-4A teams will win in round 2.

ps...

21-4A

If you can get time away from basketball practice and weight lifting you might want to actually go watch a round 2 playoff game to see what it's like, considering none of your teams have played in round 2 in years.

Thats the way I see it...

Win round 2 and you can probably get to round 4.

I do think at least one of the 22-4A teams will win in round 2.

ps...

21-4A

If you can get time away from basketball practice and weight lifting you might want to actually go watch a round 2 playoff game to see what it's like, considering none of your teams have played in round 2 in years.

You know instead of one liners here why don't we actually talk about why PNG and GP will be a good matchup? Is that possible or we going to spend the next week with my dad can outrun your dad.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124