Beaumont United 17 Port Neches-Groves 21/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont United 17 Port Neches-Groves 21/FINAL
6 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

so what was the "stupid" that happened?

I said “unless” - nothing happened. There were a lot of dumb mistakes by both teams, so I was facetiously referencing that. But both played well at times. BU seemed more discombobulated most of the time, than PNG. A lot to work on for both. PNG had 6 or 7 botched snaps, give or take a couple. Bu never got really aggressive on offense, and couldn’t hold onto the ball. PNG looked good on defense, and the offense started to gel as the gam wore on. 

3 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I said “unless” - nothing happened. There were a lot of dumb mistakes by both teams, so I was facetiously referencing that. But both played well at times. BU seemed more discombobulated most of the time, than PNG. A lot to work on for both. PNG had 6 or 7 botched snaps, give or take a couple. Bu never got really aggressive on offense, and couldn’t hold onto the ball. PNG looked good on defense, and the offense started to gel as the gam wore on. 

I told folks that PNG defense was the stronger half of the team. not that our(jasper)  "new" offense  is elite at this point by any means I thought yall defensively did a good job.

congrats on the win