REGIONAL SEMIFINALS - POST INFO HERE

On 5/26/2021 at 8:43 AM, PirateNole984 said:

Ummmm...yeah there's a reason.  They have one pitcher, one pitcher who is a lefty that throws low to mid 90's and has commited to Vanderbilt the #1 team in the nation. No brainer 

He tops out at 91. Sits 87-89. Unless the scouting reports I’ve seen are wrong. Regardless dude is a hell of a pitcher . Change up and curve to go with that fastball 

37 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

He tops out at 91. Sits 87-89. Unless the scouting reports I’ve seen are wrong. Regardless dude is a hell of a pitcher . Change up and curve to go with that fastball 

He had the scouts buzzin last year at a showcase in Franklin, TX.  Pitched to 5 batters, I believe.  He dialed it up to 93 a few times but his secondary stuff is good.

On 5/26/2021 at 9:12 AM, texas13 said:

No brainer? Risk losing a one game series that anything can happen. Let me recall about 8 years ago when the silsbee tigers beat shepherd who had a guy throwing upper 90’s drafted number 2 overall. But go ahead vidorian believe what you want 

🦗 🦗 🦗