REGIONAL SEMIFINALS - POST INFO HERE

On 5/26/2021 at 8:43 AM, PirateNole984 said:

Ummmm...yeah there's a reason.  They have one pitcher, one pitcher who is a lefty that throws low to mid 90's and has commited to Vanderbilt the #1 team in the nation. No brainer 

He tops out at 91. Sits 87-89. Unless the scouting reports I’ve seen are wrong. Regardless dude is a hell of a pitcher . Change up and curve to go with that fastball 

37 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

He tops out at 91. Sits 87-89. Unless the scouting reports I’ve seen are wrong. Regardless dude is a hell of a pitcher . Change up and curve to go with that fastball 

He had the scouts buzzin last year at a showcase in Franklin, TX.  Pitched to 5 batters, I believe.  He dialed it up to 93 a few times but his secondary stuff is good.

On 5/26/2021 at 9:12 AM, texas13 said:

No brainer? Risk losing a one game series that anything can happen. Let me recall about 8 years ago when the silsbee tigers beat shepherd who had a guy throwing upper 90’s drafted number 2 overall. But go ahead vidorian believe what you want 

🦗 🦗 🦗 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• Lufkin still looking for a Week #3 game, had some offers from 3A teams in LA, don't want those guys. 6A Eagle Pass and El Paso Coronado offered IF we would travel half way to San Angelo to play, too far and neither are contenders.  Both ended up scheduling each other for non-district.   Have been looking around in OK and ARK.    The things is, schools are still hiring new coaches, and actually you can sign up for a game as little a weeks before the season begins. Hopefully the coach is able to find a game worth playing to help the team become better.   Lufkin fans  always travel well, except now they need to learn to travel in a new district. Seems every 2 to 4 years the UIL plays their pawn game, moving Lufkin football around so much we can't form any real district rivalries.  One alignment we go North, the next go South, just a pawn to fill out a 7 or 8 team district for the UIL.   Whatever UIL nut placed us the first time around in 7-5A with Cleburne, Joshua, Burleson and Waxahachie has no concept of time and space in Texas.  To us it's like playing one big non district schedule every year, then we are moved again. The only constant with Lufkin is we do play Longview practically every year, whether in non district or district for the first time in many years these past two seasons.  Longview has pretty much owned our tails the past 5 or 6 years. We don't know much about you guys, we have just left a two year stint in a highly talented district up North 8-5A DI with Longview, Forney, Lancaster, McKinney North, Tyler, North Mesquite and West Mesquite.  It's going to be interesting to see how things play out this year. I'm not making any predictions for Lufkin because the program has missed the playoffs the past three seasons. There are not good vibes here between the fans and the coaching staff because of this lack of winning. After all we missed those playoffs with a P5 RB who went to Notre Dame. Read into that what you want. Will find out in about 3 months.  Anyway, if you know someone looking for a Week #3 game, have them give Coach Todd Quick a call in Lufkin.
    • Why does agreement cause pain? And, how was Trump different concerning facts, or lack thereof?
    • White dues with beards wearing MAGA hats is who the 2A for. Way to be close minded. It’s for everyone.  I know this makes your skin crawl, talking about back in the day, but high school kids with trucks and gun racks in the back window, carried their rifles and/or shotguns to school…ON CAMPUS! No one was afraid. The police weren’t called. Why???! Because we didn’t have a warped left leaning society who screwed with everyone’s mind. There were no mass shootings because there was much more sanity in the world    
    • I don’t think race was the issue. The other coaches and players loved him. Now the community idk 🤷🏽‍♂️. But people have to understand buna doesn’t pay well at all compared to most schools so good coaches get better opportunities. Same thing that happened with the volleyball coach 
    • Fair enough.  I like the distinction.   What about full auto weapons?  Current statues aside, do you think a 14 year old has/should have the constitutional right to purchase and carry a fully automatic weapon?   My point is this.... we can all post memes saying "what point of shall not be infringed confuses you," but at the end of the day, at some point, your ideology is going to conflict with what you're spouting.  You can be all for white dudes with beards and MAGA owning full autos and having the right to carry anywhere, but you really, really don't want 14 year old kids from the other side of town toting them to the mall.  So you're not so much in favor of "no restrictions," just restrictions on others.   And I'm not talking about you, specifically, but rather people who blindly support the 2A all of the way to some really dumb lengths.  
  • Topics