LC-M vs. Vidor Predictions?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? whats the point?

What's the point?? Are you saying this because there are no playoffs riding on this game?

LCM & Vidor, hey, the pressures off...just go out there...play your hearts out and have fun with it. It's the last game for all the seniors so make it as memorable as possible. Good luck to both teams.

Well, I hope for our boys, that Vidor will come out the victor. It seems we have had some bad luck this year.  Coaches are leaders. They do their best to teach the kids the plays they want to run. Coaches are not on the field playing against other ball hungry teens, our boys are. Turnovers on the field are the boys mixups, fault, or just clearly not thinking. However, I do believe that if you go out to watch the kids play, DO NOT dog the coaches or the kids while you are sitting in the stands. You are not the ones on the field, they are. You are not the ones that practice everyday, they are. How would you like to be one of the boys or a coach and you can hear the verbage from the stands being hollered out like a bunch of hillbilly's? How would you like to be the parent of the kid on the field and hear the trash talk?  Do you not think the boys know they messed up with 10 turnovers? The team is loyal to the coach which is the way it should be. So give the team and coach a break and just go to the last game and cheer them on. They deserve the cheers and jeers not the boos and hisses. :o

VP...  I agree in principal to your comments in general.  I believe these boys want to win in the worst way.  I also believe that most of them do what it takes to get the job done.  I do however believe that the coaching in Vidor is severely lacking.  I have watched the dismal play calling for two seasons.  Granted there have been moments but I believe it is going the wrong way.  The coaches cease to be leaders when they allow the team to dictate terms.  when the coaches allow players to defy them and still play.  When coaches are "friends" before coaches.  All perspective is lost.  I may be wrong but I think that Matthews has gone as far as he can go in Vidor.  It is time for a new direction and a new attitude.  I know many of the athletes like him but If we are EVER going to compete at a level like Dayton or PNG we are going to have to start fresh.  :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476