• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rookie.   ;)

Nobody coasts in this district. 

Silsbee 28

Jasper  27

I like the irony mentioned earlier but nothing will match up to that game. 

8)

nor the fact that Jasper lost that game, finished third in the district, then marched right on to the state finals.  :)  a repeat anyone?  :)

Okay my Horns really need to make the playoffs. I plead to the coaches and powers that be from both \

schools do everything in you power to see that the score ends up like this:

Tigers - 38

Dawgs - 20

Oh yeah see what you can about assuring an HF victory over Kville and getting us a "double sided" coin.

Okay my Horns really need to make the playoffs. I plead to the coaches and powers that be from both \

schools do everything in you power to see that the score ends up like this:

Tigers - 38

Dawgs - 20

Oh yeah see what you can about assuring our victory of Kville and getting us a "double sided coin"

Well I think you can get the coaches from Silsbee to go along with you but I am sure the coaches from Jasper will be doing everything they can to beat Silsbee out right.

Nice try though.  ;D

then lost? huh. please repeat that

well as i remember, Silsbee was rudely ushered out of the playoffs the next week by Palestine or somebody like that, and KV, well they were still not playing football that late in December .....      so if you want to talk about lossess .......     ;D ;D

and yes, after the year Jasper had last year, I would happily take a "loss" in the state finals this year because that would mean they would have won a lot of playoff games.  :)

The good thing abot this game is all jasper needs is just one point to win and go to the playoff's not 17 like silsbee.So great job DOGS on geeting to this ponit.Now lets get this win friday and get ready for the playoff. GO DOGS

Actually, Silsbee only needs a 1 point victory as long as Kirbyville beats HF, which I think they will.

Who Knows???? OLD OLD Rivalry, both teams want this bad! Rember 04'? Coldest game of the year and the lights went out halfway through but nobody left. went into overtime and silsbee won by stoppng a Jasper 2 point conversion. This game could go either way easily. But I have to say S.H.S.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

well as i remember, Silsbee was rudely ushered out of the playoffs the next week by Palestine or somebody like that, and KV, well they were still not playing football that late in December .....      so if you want to talk about lossess .......     ;D ;D

and yes, after the year Jasper had last year, I would happily take a "loss" in the state finals this year because that would mean they would have won a lot of playoff games.   :)

HA you seeing that we ended up beaating ya um lemme think of the score hold on .... WAIT I THINK IT WAS 29-28 ... yes i think im right . seeing that we beat ya 29-28  yall didnt face the good as team as we did. I mean sure yall played "a playoff team" but you got to think of the other districts! They prob. wasnt that great of a team so ...GET OUTA HERE WITH THAT LEFT HANDED STUFF! lol other than that .. yall did pretty great

HA you seeing that we ended up beaating ya um lemme think of the score hold on .... WAIT I THINK IT WAS 29-28 ... yes i think im right . seeing that we beat ya 29-28  yall didnt face the good as team as we did. I mean sure yall played "a playoff team" but you got to think of the other districts! They prob. wasnt that great of a team so ...GET OUTA HERE WITH THAT LEFT HANDED STUFF! lol other than that .. yall did pretty great

you want to be the one to tell Liberty Hill in the Semi's that they were not a very good team?  They only had the top rushing duo in the history of all of high school football, NATIONALLY as I remember.  Or perhaps Marlin, Or perhaps Cameron Yoe that they really were not very good???  Those are consistent playoff teams, year after year.  It is not left handed stuff.  Just facts.  See you Friday night.  :)

You, my fellow Tiger fan are clueless. First of all, it did not matter who one or lost that game in '04 in deciding what teams they would play. Silsbee was already going Div. 1 and Jasper was going Div 2 third seed after losing to Kirbyville earlier that year. Only thing that mattered was Silsbee winning the district title outright. So to say that Jasper played inferior teams is just bogus. The Bulldogs got on a roll in the playoffs and beat some very good teams along the way, was just a play away from winning the whole thing. Silsbee got wholloped by Palestine, a team that I think probably would have beaten Jasper also, but we will never know. Bottom line is, Jasper made it to the state finals, and my Tigers got knocked out in the first round.

My advice to you is, know your facts before you open your mouth.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami