Karma, what a joke!! LOL

LOL I wasnt even on most of the weekend and got another negative Karma point!!  ;D

It is. Anyone with 200 posts can applaud or smite you so its totally subjective. Even if you are the most positive poster here if you have people that dont like you they can smite you. Although I really try to be positive and constructive I am shocked I am above zero.

I've actually come to the conclusion that i've made someone mad in the past, because anytime i'm not on for awhile i come back and i've dropped a point.  it doesn't matter if i haven't made a post in a week, or if i haven't disagreed with anyone.  i wouldn't worry too much about it.  it's nice to get karma from people who respect your posts, but in the end it means nothing.  some of my favorite posters on here have karma around -40.

It should be some kind of critiria to smite or apllaud.  Like you must have 500 post or at least a year tenure before you can participate in smite or applaud.  Someone that signs up tomorrow can read one of my post and jaffect my karma!!!! unfair

they changed it so that you have to make 200 posts before you can smite.

I've apparently ticked somebody off this morning.  (And it's just an OPINION thing!)  LOL 

I know, let's have a spelling contest instead of a popularity contest.  Maybe it makes someone feel better to go in and subtract from someone else.  LOL....too funny!

Let me give you a little secret about the karma thing.  If you type the letters WO-S (please forgive me karma gods) without some glowing, positive, worshipping post, you will be smited.  At first I kinda took it personally, but now I wear the negative karma with pride. I guess its all in good fun.  You know they (karma gods) have the power and the rest of us are at the mercy of their "smiteness". I think you too can be a karma god by making like 200 or so posts. (You know, if you don't have a life or something).  ;D ;D :P

Let me give you a little secret about the karma thing.  If you type the letters WO-S (please forgive me karma gods) without some glowing, positive, worshipping post, you will be smited.  At first I kinda took it personally, but now I wear the negative karma with pride. I guess its all in good fun.  You know they (karma gods) have the power and the rest of us are at the mercy of their "smiteness". I think you too can be a karma god by making like 200 or so posts. (You know, if you don't have a life or something).  ;D ;D :P

Isn't that weird?  I thought that because I am a fan of WOS, I was getting negative vibes.  Wait...I typed those three letters.  Darnit!

Guest TravelingBandsman

Karma is a joke to me. You can say stuff that people simply don't agree with and they'll smite you, or just that they don't like you. Personally, I only smite someone if their logic is just terrible in something they say, but I hardly ever smite. I applaud a lot. Usually though, I only use applaud when someone just says something that is on their mind that could be offensive but they really don't give a damn what anyone thinks. I like that kind of honesty, so I applaud.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami