*Kirbyville 67 BC 25 Final/Comments*

I'm not through. When #10 is healthy and his game mind is clicking hes the best. but those moments have been few and far between. Most of the time he is playing at 70% health wise. Do you think his 70% is better than others 100%. Peyton Manning's 70% isn't as good as his back ups 100%. Is #10 so good that bc needs to keep putting him in and getting him reinjured time and time again. I don't think so. It's not worth it to have him screwed up the rest of his life.

The offense put up over 400 yards of offense tonight and the outcome was still not good. I think people should look at that defense(not sure what to say about it). You can only use the "we are young" card for so long, ala Vidor Pirates for the past ten years, surely those young kids get older.

Guest RedBirdFan85

I was at the game and I was really impressed with how BC played in the first half..they had a flag called on them that cost them a touchdown and an interceprion that was thrown for Jerry Landry in the endzone, so if those two or touchdowns this game would've been alot closer in the first half... but then the second half I dont knwo what happened, I don't know if they just "gave-up" or they just got tired?

To be honest I was not to suprised about the offence that K-ville put up.  I was however suprised at the amount of points that the K-ville team let BC score on them early in the game before the subs were put in.  An offence will score points but a defence will win playoff games.  Either BC got it together or K-ville's defence is suspect.

Guest RedBirdFan85

I don't think the defense is going to have it together this year and they're probably going 0-10 when the season's over.. In the off-seasno they need to try alot of peole at different positions on defense and they need to train hard this offseason and get a right fit for 7 on 7 and see how they're faring then, shoudl be alot more experienced and better by that time, I think the offense is finally at it's peak for this year, but the defense could be doing ALOT better.

Guest BC boy 17

i think at one time during the season BC had about 8 kids on their defense hurt.....1 also quit. Now i know some of those kids have come back, but most of them are still out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont