East Chambers: Can they be stopped?

ECC95

Guest ECBucFan

"East Chambers: Can they be stopped?"

Sure they can be stopped. EC wears a target every Friday night. If the Bucs don't come out ready to play each and every Friday night, they will trip up.

I hope (and I trust) the Bucs and the coaches aren't thinking along these lines. Staying grounded is necessary for success. Buna will be a STIFF test, there is NO doubt about that. Lets bring it Bucs! 

it's going to be difficult to stop them... they have a fantastic team.  7-0 buna should be a good challenge, as they're a very confident team.  If EC gets past buna, they still have to deal with 7-1 hardin and 5-2 kountze.  both of those teams are good enough to beat anyone in district on any friday.  It's going to be tough to stop East Chambers, but it might be tough for EC to make it the last three weeks of district without one loss.

I'm rubbing my hands together for this one. I can't wait. This is one Jag that won't be at my Jags and Dayton matchup. But, I'll be in touch with a friend. He'll be giving me a play by play. This game I been waiting for. I love good matchups. this is the best this year. Good luck to both teams.

The EC coaching staff does an excellent job keeping the players focused and not letting the kids get the big head.

Like I've said before, you won't find the EC players running their mouths on a sports message board. They know how to win and they "act like they've been there before."

They'll be ready to play on Friday night.

To beat EC you will have to contain Thomas,notice I said "contain" not stop.Most of his plays are of the break away variety.You think you have him for a short gain and the next thing you know you are looking at the back of the #1.Swarm to the ball you gotta chance ,unfortunately for the Cougars I don't think they have quite enough defensive speed to do that.The Cougars have a tremendous team but I think the speed of EC wins this one .Now when you get in the playoffs everyone geys a little faster.

If I remember right, I believe EC was up by a lot and then Kountze scored 2tds at the end of the game.  the score was 35-14... thats not really containing anyone...  I agree though, EC has a tough team, but they have to keep at it week by week.  They can't just jump to next weeks game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu