Beaumont Ozen at Lumberton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ozen is one of those teams with a bad record that still worry you when you have them in the schedule... anything could happen, but lumberton has proved they can compete with anyone in the district, and this is a game they should win comfortably. 

l-train 42

ozen 20

guys we lost to PN-G by one touchdown...it was a good game its not like we got killed...and im reading some of the reads on here like the one that says "lumberton by 6" the raiders will still be bitter about thier loss to pn-g and they will be looking for someone to take it out on...lumberton by 21

I am not into comparing scores... But, I will point out that Ozen only lost to PN-G by 2 points. They have come closer to beating them than anyone else has.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Beaumont Ozen, since they are definitely out of the playoffs now is really only gonna focus on trying to mess up other people's chances. Look for Beaumont Ozen to be playing hard and exploiting their recent improvements to try an upset on Lumberton, which would be on the worst upsets this late in the season.

L-town wins this one if they can refocus after the loss to PN-G.  I was at the game Friday and Lumberton is for real.  I was really impressed by the raiders, there defense is quick and there offense is balanced.  Hats off to Lumberton, keep your intensity up and you will win this one.  Look what happened with Nederland last week, they came out slow against the panthers the first half and had to pick it up in the second half to get the W.

L-town wins this one if they can refocus after the loss to PN-G.  I was at the game Friday and Lumberton is for real.  I was really impressed by the raiders, there defense is quick and there offense is balanced.  Hats off to Lumberton, keep your intensity up and you will win this one.  Look what happened with Nederland last week, they came out slow against the panthers the first half and had to pick it up in the second half to get the W.

tru dat

Ozen has the players to be a very competitive team,#28 the RB was very quick, good cuts and moves to get free and get going in the open field, and their WR #18 who is 6'8 who I thought they should of used more, just throw it up high and let that kid go up and get it on those short routes.

The defense wasn't bad, they have a good run stopping defense, but their DB's who said to be good were not that great at all. If Lumberton gets a passing game going, this one won't be pretty.

Close game predicted here.  I truly believe Ozen wants to play a spoiler now.  They really put the hammer on Nederland friday nite in the first half.  If Lumberton can pass more effectively they will pull away from Ozen,  but Ozen wants a good win really bad.  Just dont take Ozen lightly !!!  They have been in alot of games that could have swung one way or another if they would have stayed with their momenteum.  Lumberton in a hard fought battle,  close score, LTOWN by 3.  17-14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn