Little Cypress-Mauriceville at Nederland Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's  do or die just like normal for Nederland if we are to stay in the playoff run. If the defense plays like they did against Ozen the second half, I like our chances. The offense will produce.

It's never easy for the Dogs.

WOS87, put the numbers to this if you can? What team in our area has the worst winning % but the most playoff appearences in the last decade.

How 'bout what team in the last ten years has won the most playoff games?

Nederland will win, but LCM will play them tough and make it a nail bitter down to the last seconds of the game.  LCM has nothing more to lose.  So they will prob come out with a attitude of HEY !!!  lets just have some fun and see what happens.  I just hope Big NED dosent take LCM lightly.  They have some very good players.  Their running back is super fast and their QB is a very good player and passer as well.  I think it will be a higher scoring game.  NED 42,  LCM 40

Nederland will win, but LCM will play them tough and make it a nail bitter down to the last seconds of the game.  LCM has nothing more to lose.  So they will prob come out with a attitude of HEY !!!  lets just have some fun and see what happens.  I just hope Big NED dosent take LCM lightly.  They have some very good players.  Their running back is super fast and their QB is a very good player and passer as well.  I think it will be a higher scoring game.  NED 42,  LCM 40

I am a Ned fan, but I would be SHOCKED if the Bears score 40 points in the game and LOSE. If they hang 40 on us, I think they will be heading back to Mauriceville with their first district win. With that said, I don't think they will score 40 on us and I don't think they will beat us either. I am not sure what the problem is at LC-M though, I thought they were gonna be major players in the playoff race this season.

I am a Ned fan, but I would be SHOCKED if the Bears score 40 points in the game and LOSE. If they hang 40 on us, I think they will be heading back to Mauriceville with their first district win. With that said, I don't think they will score 40 on us and I don't think they will beat us either. I am not sure what the problem is at LC-M though, I thought they were gonna be major players in the playoff race this season.

they were. i even picked them to go to the playoffs, i guess that pissed off a certain Hardin county team.  :D

How 'bout what team in the last ten years has won the most playoff games?

If you lost in the quarterfinals, it's the same as losing in round 1, as far as I'm concerned. Losing in the semis means a little, losing in the finals means more, but winning in the finals means everything. It's more fun to watch your team win a game or three, but it doesn't necessarily mean you're a "dominant" team. There are a few super-weak districts that pump out sub-.500 win teams into the playoffs. Get to "the BIG GAME" and I'm impressed (WO-S, Newton, PN-G, Burkeville).

Depends on who shows up.

If the proud, supremely overconfident Dogs show up and LCM plays like they have been,, 24-14 Dogs. If LCM really wants to win, it would be possible if the cocky overconfident version shows up.

If the humble, focused, resolute Dogs show up, 49-14 LCM.

No way we can pitch a shut out or a 1 score game. I would love to be wrong but if we get way ahead I can almost guarantee that LCM will hang 1 or 2 scores on us in the 2nd half. Please prove me wrong here, that would be awesome.

If you lost in the quarterfinals, it's the same as losing in round 1, as far as I'm concerned. Losing in the semis means a little, losing in the finals means more, but winning in the finals means everything. It's more fun to watch your team win a game or three, but it doesn't necessarily mean you're a "dominant" team. There are a few super-weak districts that pump out sub-.500 win teams into the playoffs. Get to "the BIG GAME" and I'm impressed (WO-S, Newton, PN-G, Burkeville).

Exactly what I was talking about. Big Ned has advanced past the first round for the past decade.  16 wins in the past ten years. WOS has 11 wins in the last ten years. WOS only advanced past 1 round four times. Why do WOS fans continue to talk of their dominance of football in SE Texas? Not taking away what they have done in there schools history, but what have you done lately? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn