L-Train Derailed

akifan94

hats off to png. lumberton came to their house & png defended their house.

i believe the best team tonight won the ballgame. players where gracious in

their v & so was the fans. refs called a descent game ,both ways.coaches

called good games both ways. fans where winners both ways.  i said it before & i say it again.other than this game i will be pulling for tha ndns. good luck

png. thanks for leaving it out on the field. thanks raiders for leaving it out on the field. we where entertained!!!!!!!! to all those insisting on mouthing about whatever  :-* :-* :-*. look at the stats,watch the game on wed. make your

own comments,so be it the best team tonight won on another night it may

be different.congrats=raiders,they will be back next 3 weeks u can count on

it.again congrats png & thanks for both teams hustle,spirit,sportsmanship,&

thanks refs. for letting kids decide the game.we all win ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

called good games both ways. fans where winners both ways.  i said it before & i say it again.other than this game i will be pulling for tha ndns. good luck

png. thanks for leaving it out on the field. thanks raiders for leaving it out on the field. we where entertained!!!!!!!! to all those insisting on mouthing about whatever  :-* :-* :-*. look at the stats,watch the game on wed. make your

that was cool, man. very 'stand up' thing to say.

Mike East, I don't disagree with you on the INT, Lumberton did TAKE the int. I was just rambling a shoulda, woulda, but didn't scenario that if we would've just ran the ball at that point in the game up by 14, it COULD'VE ended up a 21 point ball game, but it didn't and momentum shifted to Lumberton

Good post LHSALLZONE.  Notice how all of the people downing Lumberton on the other boards are not from PNG.  That says a lot for them.  I have always liked PNG, they deserve a good season too.  They back what they say and the fans back their team but they aren't jerks about it. They just get out there and do what needs to be done, but they are caring too.  Good luck both Raiders and Indians the rest of the season!

If I am thinking right I do not believe Tatum was sacked all night. Lumberton is going to have to put pressure on Bellows. He is very accurate and Asa Cardenas is lights out at WR. I do think Lumberton will be able to move the ball. It could be a game with a score similar to our with it going either way.

tnt the only reason im downin lumberton is cuz their fans constantly run their mouth and never shut up... they were talkn so much trash after they beat us and i was like well what do u expect we have 9 sophmores startin on varsity while your whole team is seniors and they just kept goin on and on im glad some 1 finally shut em up lol

Guest maverick24

I could not agree more I thought it was a great game and I think the better team won tonight! I also agree with the refs were good fans were good. Great game png enjoy being on top.

Good game PNG. Great game to watch. Appreciate  you being gracious winners. Good luck the rest of the season.

But I think the best part of the game was the Indianettes and their

moms!!  ;D

I don't know if it was the best part, but my wife and daughter sure looked good out there!

tnt the only reason im downin lumberton is cuz their fans constantly run their mouth and never shut up... they were talkn so much trash after they beat us and i was like well what do u expect we have 9 sophmores startin on varsity while your whole team is seniors and they just kept goin on and on im glad some 1 finally shut em up lol

now your talkin trash on them.. but they shoulda shutup bout beatin vidor.. cuz dang.. everyone has beaten vidor.

lumberton played an excellent game.. very fun to watch. and it seemed like hussey didnt see the ball but like 3 times or so in the second half.. he did very well in the first half averaging about 5 yards a carry.  Hemmings had a very nice second half. big back.. runs straight up the gut! the first 4 times they ran the dive he picked up about 15 a carry

Mike East, I don't disagree with you on the INT, Lumberton did TAKE the int. I was just rambling a shoulda, woulda, but didn't scenario that if we would've just ran the ball at that point in the game up by 14, it COULD'VE ended up a 21 point ball game, but it didn't and momentum shifted to Lumberton

I understand. ;)

You know, I dont disagree with that at all. Both teams were moving the ball on the ground so well, I really thought it was pointless to throw. Especially when Lumberton got behind, I thought they were panic'ing by trying to throw. But that assumption was incorrect. They have a very well structured passing game that is simple, safe and very effective. After seeing the way they called plays in the 3rd quarter I am surprised they did not throw more, but who needs to when you have a good running game like Lumberton does. Man, both teams were really good and again I just cannot get over the similarities, they looked SO much alike!

Lumbertons main back had 57 yards rushing according to the paper...what did their other runners have? I know their passing game to the back in the flats was working pretty good. Anyone know??

That was sort of my point. I think the total yards were probably pretty close. Lumbertons passing game was extremely efficient and effective. When they ran the ball they ran it very well but the passing game was working so well they sortof abandoned it. You gotta go with what is working and although I think the running game was working well ( they averaged ovr 3ypc) they were grabbing yards in chunks passing the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami