**IT'S GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE'S EVERYONE GOING TONIGHT**

Going to video the Broncos roll again at LC-M.

Highlights will be viewable tomorrow morning.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS!

ps....

I - N - D - I - A - N - S

SCALP EM INDIANS SCALP EM!

Hopefully tonight Cherokee will be heard from the Sabine to the Trinity!

What a game it will be at the Reservation!

Wish I could be at the peprally at PN-G.

Should be just AWEsome!

God, I hope not I hate that song. :D Just keep it from the Neches to the trinity, not the Sabine! ;D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at Stallworth watching Lee-PAM.  Should be a good game.  Anyone looking for a game should come check out Stallworth Stadium.  Built in 1970 for $1 million and still (with the recent upgrades) one of the best high school stadiums around.  Weather-wise it should be a picture-perfect night for high school football and it is Lee's homecoming.

I usually sit with Panama Myers on the visitors side so we'll probably even get to meet our old antagonist PATITAN.

PATITAN - I'm calling a truce right now.  If you sit with or by us we won't rag you if Lee is winning if you won't rag us if PAM is.  We can save it for the next day on the boards!!!  :)

Stallworth Stadium from Golden Triangle area - Take I-10 East, exit Sjolander, turn left - can't miss it.

I'll be at Stallworth watching Lee-PAM.  Should be a good game.  Anyone looking for a game should come check out Stallworth Stadium.  Built in 1970 for $1 million and still (with the recent upgrades) one of the best high school stadiums around.  Weather-wise it should be a picture-perfect night for high school football and it is Lee's homecoming.

I usually sit with Panama Myers on the visitors side so we'll probably even get to meet our old antagonist PATITAN.

PATITAN - I'm calling a truce right now.  If you sit with or by us we won't rag you if Lee is winning if you won't rag us if PAM is.  We can save it for the next day on the boards!!!  :)

Stallworth Stadium from Golden Triangle area - Take I-10 East, exit Sjolander, turn left - can't miss it.

cool drake. i'll be ragging the titans myself. gotta find a way to bring my paper bag head on my bike tonight. pana said he'll be on the 50 7 rows up. see you guys when i get there.

Mike you can always come sit with me and my family on the PNG side. Hope to see you there...Im sure it will be worth it..should be a good game.

I tell you what if you really have room for me I may take you up on that, I told you last night how I am about sitting on the PNG side,,,,  but I might think I can make an exception for 1 game, especially if I can sit among friends. 8) When you wake up, shoot me a PM and I can give you my cell or you can get it from Jed, or email me if you are serious. If not thats ok too and I will just sit on the Lumberton side, should be plenty of room over there.

It may be a 3PM decision for me, I am not real crazy about missing the Ned game but I really really want to see this game. I think its going to be a good one to watch.

Thanks for the offer New Indian  8)

Guest maverick24

I tell you what if you really have room for me I may take you up on that, I told you last night how I am about sitting on the PNG side,,,,  but I might think I can make an exception for 1 game, especially if I can sit among friends. 8) When you wake up, shoot me a PM and I can give you my cell or you can get it from Jed, or email me if you are serious. If not thats ok too and I will just sit on the Lumberton side, should be plenty of room over there.

It may be a 3PM decision for me, I am not real crazy about missing the Ned game but I really really want to see this game. I think its going to be a good one to watch.

Thanks for the offer New Indian  8)

I hear there wont be much room on the L-Train Side either. You sure you wont to sit on our side after all you have said??? Please if you do stand up and introduce yourself.

Silsbee @ WOS. keeping my fingers crossed that the tigers show up ready & play mistake free football. Love to watch Chris Castle run, power, speed, balance, & determination. will need all of the above going against a tough as always WOS defense.

I hear there wont be much room on the L-Train Side either. You sure you wont to sit on our side after all you have said??? Please if you do stand up and introduce yourself.

All I have said? LOL, you must have the wrong guy and are getting just a little too carried away. I have not "said" anything bad about Lumberton or its players or its citizens whatsoever.  

I wll pretend that was not a threat and that you are just joking, but if you are going to start talking that kind of crap go back and read my posts about Lumberton first. I have said nothing but good things about Lumbertons football team athough I do think that there are several fans that are talking an inordinate amount of trash here on this forum that are making the thought of a Lumberton loss sound very appealing, but I understand that you are fired up and eager so other than in the name of fun it really does not bother me and I say have fun.

I would be very careful threatening me or anyone else on here. I am not a moderator, but I know the owner of the site pretty well and I am pretty sure that they will not tolerate any sort of personal threats whatsoever.

I am the nicest guy you would ever want to meet in person and get along with everyone, but I dont take very well to feeling threatened. Its one thing to trash talk, its a whole other level when you threaten me if I come and sit in your stands. I thing you need to put the game back into perspective. If you want to come and enjoy the game with me tonite if I sit on the Lumberton side feel free, that would be a hoot and probably make the game a lot of fun to watch. I will be easy to find. I am almost 100% sure I will be the only Bulldog sitting in the stadium tonight if I decide to go.

Mike, you know the PNG/Lumberton game will be on TV Wednesday night & for a month thereafter.  Tonight is your one and only shot at seeing Ned/Ozen in '07.      

I'm not saying . . . I'm just saying.   :)

Mike, you know the PNG/Lumberton game will be on TV Wednesday night & for a month thereafter.  Tonight is your one and only shot at seeing Ned/Ozen in '07.      

I'm not saying . . . I'm just saying.   :)

I know,  I know.  ;D

I just think this is going to be a great match up and a game worth seeing in person.  8)

I know,  I know.  ;D

I just think this is going to be a great match up and a game worth seeing in person.   8)

Oh, there is not doubt about that.  PNG/ Lumberton is the hottest game going this week.  I just had to show you the other side of the coin.  ;D

Oh, there is not doubt about that.  PNG/ Lumberton is the hottest game going this week.  I just had to show you the other side of the coin.   ;D

You know me too well,,, it wont take much convincing to "woo" me back over to Lamar Stadium. If I do whimp out and end up in Bmt I will give you a call. Maybe we can hookup and watch the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476