**Post Week 7 - JV and Freshman Scores**

bronco1

Thanks for the update!!!!  Looks like that was a close one.  I saw the Freshmen really whooped up on them.  I hear the Freshman QB is awesome.  Haven't seen him play yet this year.  Gotta make one of those games.....

This was my bad....I went back and looked at the score and it was closer than I thought.  20-14.  Not exactly a "whoopin'", but I'm glad they won.  lol

I noticed that all the sub varsity games between WOS and Silsbee were all pretty close games. From 7th to JV nothing more than a couple of td's apart. Of course, they were all Mustang wins. I announced the freshman and jv games and both of those games were pretty evenly matched, could have gone either way.

I'm thinking we are going to see the same tomorrow night. A close game but the Stangs come away with the win.

Went to Wo-s eighth grade game...It really wasn't as close as the score shows. There is a running back for Wo-s #20 Britton Lindsey that is awesome. This kid has moves and speed that I haven't seen on most of Wo-s running backs in the past. That's saying alot cause we all know that Wo-s has had some awesome running backs. He really amazed me with his speed and balance. Silsbee didn't have an answer for him. If he keeps improving, he can be one of the best running backs that Wo-s has ever had.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami