Lumbertons defense 4A breakout players of the week on texasfootball.com

dme1111

The Breakout Player of the Week

(Player most likely to have a big night)

Lumberton's (6-0, 3-0 in 22-4A) defense against Port Neches-Groves (4-2, 3-0)

Admit it, when you look at a team's statistics, your eyes go directly to the offense. But if PNG overlooks the Lumberton defense, it will be a long night. Give a lot of credit to the defense for Lumberton's uprising this season. Until the last two weeks, Lumberton hadn't allowed more than seven points in a game. Even in those last two games, Lumberton has surrendered just two TDs each time. The Raiders' defense will need that kind of effort to pull out a win at one in one of the toughest road environments in the state, especially after PNG's best offensive night of the year, a 28-16 win against heated rival Nederland.

Padilla Poll says: PNG by 5

Jerry's TXFB Ratings says: PNG by 4

TexasFootball.com says: PNG 10, Lumberton 7

Scalp 'em, NDN's!

Guest maverick24

Bad News lil injuns The L-TRAIN is full of FUEL and I heard that HANNA, BEARD and WARD have the keys, that can not be good for yall. Think about history years ago when the Train went through injun land The guys that wore cowboy hats and rode Horses took all your land and made you their servants Its not looking god for yall. If yall talk nice maybe Hanna wont hurt anyone!!!! WOOO WOOO

Bad News lil injuns The L-TRAIN is full of FUEL and I heard that HANNA, BEARD and WARD have the keys, that can not be good for yall. Think about history years ago when the Train went through injun land The guys that wore cowboy hats and rode Horses took all your land and made you their servants Its not looking god for yall. If yall talk nice maybe Hanna wont hurt anyone!!!! WOOO WOOO

OK, I dont care if I should pull for Lumberton... good grief, PNG PLEASE shut this incessant chatter up for us!!!

L Train???? More like Thomas the Train.....Like I said in another post...I hate to break it to you but your 6-0 hoopla is all based on hogwash. Your all fired up because your "L"ooser Train as ran up big stats playing a bunch of good for nothing teams....half the teams yall have played are 1-5 and the best record of any is a even 3-3....yeah you beat Central and Dayton..but they are far from the central and dayton of last year....and the Dayton win was a fluke anyhow. PNG would have 5,000 yards on the season so far if they played Johnson's Bayou's JV team every weekend too.

Your steppin on the field with the real deal tonight and like I said...there will be no more hiding behind 1-5 teams....it's time all of southeast texas knows what the real Lumberton is all about.

You might as well hush with the childish chatter and sit back and learn something about football tonight....that is if you can talk your mom into driving you to the game.

PNG 35

Lumberton 14

Guest maverick24

L Train???? More like Thomas the Train.....Like I said in another post...I hate to break it to you but your 6-0 hoopla is all based on hogwash. Your all fired up because your "L"ooser Train as ran up big stats playing a bunch of good for nothing teams....half the teams yall have played are 1-5 and the best record of any is a even 3-3....yeah you beat Central and Dayton..but they are far from the central and dayton of last year....and the Dayton win was a fluke anyhow. PNG would have 5,000 yards on the season so far if they played Johnson's Bayou's JV team every weekend too.

Your steppin on the field with the real deal tonight and like I said...there will be no more hiding behind 1-5 teams....it's time all of southeast texas knows what the real Lumberton is all about.

You might as well hush with the childish chatter and sit back and learn something about football tonight....that is if you can talk your mom into driving you to the game.

PNG 35

Lumberton 14

WOW you proved at the end that you know nothing png couldn't score 35 points on themselves tonight. This is not Ozen LCM or a pass happy Ned. This is the Real Deal hard hitting D and a great Run game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder