Can anyone explain this Karma thing????

preacher

if you make well-educated posts, well-educated readers will applaud you, and karma goes up... unless of course your well-educated posts step on the toes of some of the less-educated readers.  they will then smite you unmercifully, regardless of how well thought out or nicely put your post is.  also, if your posts are not well-educated, then it reverses... the well-educated readers will smite you, and those of lesser intelligence will add to your karma (if they can figure out how to work it).  mr. ruth is right, some of the best on here are in the negative, although i try to pull them back into the positive. 

if you make well-educated posts, well-educated readers will applaud you, and karma goes up... unless of course your well-educated posts step on the toes of some of the less-educated readers.  they will then smite you unmercifully, regardless of how well thought out or nicely put your post is.  also, if your posts are not well-educated, then it reverses... the well-educated readers will smite you, and those of lesser intelligence will add to your karma (if they can figure out how to work it).  mr. ruth is right, some of the best on here are in the negative, although i try to pull them back into the positive. 

Well put bullet. It now makes perfect sense.

Guest FPHS 78

Well put bullet. It now makes perfect sense.

unless of course your well-educated posts step on the toes of some of the less-educated readers

well, that explains my negative karma ;D

unless of course your well-educated posts step on the toes of some of the less-educated readers

well, that explains my negative karma ;D

Also, FPHS 78, a well educated poster or a lesser intelligent poster could choose not to give a Rat's A** what anyone thinks about their karma!!

Guest maverick24

I have never SMITED anyone but have noticed that almost all of the L-Town folks have NEG Karma, I know that this is because so many people diagree with their post and smite them. I would not do that just if I Disagree with someone, that is what makes this the USA that is your right to disagree. I think some people abuse it just if they dont agree. The only one I wanted to Smite was another LUMBERTON person I think, that accused a Kid of using Roids. I personaly think that persons rights to post should have been taken away!

Guest maverick24

Raider I have figured it out the M.C. Fans Smite almost any post us Raider fans make so to offset it we need to start Applauding each others post.

I have never SMITED anyone but have noticed that almost all of the L-Town folks have NEG Karma, I know that this is because so many people diagree with their post and smite them. I would not do that just if I Disagree with someone, that is what makes this the USA that is your right to disagree. I think some people abuse it just if they dont agree. The only one I wanted to Smite was another LUMBERTON person I think, that accused a Kid of using Roids. I personaly think that persons rights to post should have been taken away!

Not all Lumberton posters should be smited.  I've talked to a few of them and gave karma to them because they make valiad points and pretty much know what their talking about.  Noticed I said few.

Do you have any way of knowing who left you karma? Just wondering.

i try to let people know when i give them one, by complimenting their comment or something, but i don't believe there is a way to find out (unless the admins can do it).  I'm more curious as to who smites me :).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder