Best touchdown celebration you've seen in HS?

Guest Kelly Football

Guest Kelly Football

Best touchdown celebration you've seen in HS

Thought this would be interesting....

At Plano West in 2005, i saw a reciever score on a nice little dump off, he juked some guy out and made him just look incredibly stupid. When he juked the guy, he pulled out a jock strap he had implanted in his pants and threw it on the ground by the kid. It was the dumbest thing I had ever seen, he literaly got juked out of his jock strap.

Let's hear yours???

Guest ECBucFan

I would pull that player out of the game sooo fast he wouldnt know what happened. He would also march over to the opposing coach and player after the game and apologize.

Best celebration IMO is toss the ball to the nearest referee and jog back to ther sideline or huddle.

Just like Earl Campbell did evertytime except his first NFL touchdown.

Like Bum Phillips told Earl.  "Don't act like its the first time you have ever been there............."

Guest kingme2007

At Plano West in 2005, i saw a reciever score on a nice little dump off, he juked some guy out and made him just look incredibly stupid. When he juked the guy, he pulled out a jock strap he had implanted in his pants and threw it on the ground by the kid. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen, he literaly got juked out of his jock strap.

Let's hear yours???

I can't imagine a coach around here in Southeast Texas tolerating such foolishness. Maybe the Privates enjoy and take glee in causing humiliation and making another human being look "incredibly stupid". Good Lord is this truly a highlight of a football game for you. Yours is a classic post of poor sportsmanship, attitude - I could go on and on....

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

At Plano West in 2005, i saw a reciever score on a nice little dump off, he juked some guy out and made him just look incredibly stupid. When he juked the guy, he pulled out a jock strap he had implanted in his pants and threw it on the ground by the kid. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen, he literaly got juked out of his jock strap.

Let's hear yours???

That really shows a lack of class.  I'm all for celebrating in good fun with your team, but tring to humiliate your opponent is totally classless and uncalled for.

Guest FPHS 78

I can't imagine a coach around here in Southeast Texas tolerating such foolishness. Maybe the Privates enjoy and take glee in causing humiliation and making another human being look "incredibly stupid". Good Lord is this truly a highlight of a football game for you. Yours is a classic post of poor sportsmanship, attitude - I could go on and on....

its a lack of class and loss of 15 yds in private shoolc,also.....

Guest FPHS 78

Best celebration IMO is toss the ball to the nearest referee and jog back to ther sideline or huddle.

Just like Earl Campbell did evertytime except his first NFL touchdown.

Like Bum Phillips told Earl.  "Don't act like its the first time you have ever been there............."

anything else should get a flag

Let's hear yours???

I just don't know If I believe that.....you mean to tell me he juked the kid out...scored...and then went back to where the kid was lying and dropped a jock strap beside him?  He had time to do that?  Was the kid lying on the ground, hurt?  If it's true, I'm sorry......it just sounds like a fib to me.....

Guest ECBucFan

It's not "interesting". It's rotten. As I said above, that player would be out of the game. Let me amend that: He would be out of several games.  :(

I'm ok with a little celebration, as long as it's not showing up the other team... i remember we lost 15 yards in a tight game when one of our linebackers sacked the quarterback, forced a fumble, picked it up and ran it back about 70 yards for a TD.  He was so excited (it broke a tie midway through the 4th in the game that would clinch a playoff berth) that he raised the ball in the air as he crossed the goal line.  They threw a flag, and i thought it was ridiculous (especially when i was kicking a 35 yard extra point).  I made it, but it could've been a pivotal play had i missed, all because he was excited.  What he did didn't show up anybody.  I think as long as it's not a drawnout, organized celebration, kids should be allowed to show a little excitement when they score.  I agree that's it's nice to just toss the ball back to the ref, but what if it IS the guy's first time into the endzone :)

It was 1987 and the first year that I started watching the 'Stangs play.  I do not remember if it was Kevin Smith or Quentin Tezeno but one of them had just caught a touchdown pass in the endzone (jump ball) and the opponent was lying face down on the ground.  Our receiver put the ball down on the ground  in front of the other player.  It was not a taunting penalty back then.  It is now.

Deon Beasley got a flag after a huge TD in a playoff game two years back. He just went into sort of a leap as he crossed the goal line. I think something like that is ok, because it's not taunting anyone, it was a big score in a big game, and it was relatively subtle. But the jock strap thing would have a kid booted from the lineup in most schools around here.

Let's hear yours???

As a band nerd maybe all the trombone players that dont make all region could be laughed at in front of 5000 or 20000 peeple by the first chair - wow - that would really get you excited mr kelly football. we dont think that way. not very funny. not very interesting ether.

Guest kingme2007

TO KELLY:

I guess you'll be watching all the games tonight hoping some 16 or 17 year old gets made to look INCREDIBLY STUPID.

(You've got problems, Dude)

Guest Kelly Football

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476