*Post Offensive And Defensive Players Of The Week For Week 6*

Guest WBFan09

SORRRYYYYY... it is like an obligation now every week to do this for the Brook..

DEFENSE

the D-LINE once again did an amazing job...allowing an average of 0.75 yards every rush that is 20 rushes with for only 15 yards...

i dont know if this one is AS good as my defensive nomination

OFFENSE

Brook hung 38 points on the 11th ranked defense in 5A for points allowed a game....previously the average was around 11 i think...

Guest beards_bro

Offense: Cody Hussey (Lumberton) Had 254 yards on 35 carries and (4) touchdowns.

Defense: Lumberton defense allowed only 50 yards rushing on 25 carries and (8) first downs the entire game to the speedy & atheletic Jags...that's (2) yards per carry and only (2) first downs per quarter.......impressive. If it weren't for (2) trick plays and blown coverage, the Raider D would have allowed only (41) yards passing and (50) yards rushing equaling a totle of (91) yards of total offense by D. Hall and the mighty Jags. It also would have been a shutout win.

I do want to say that I'm not taking anything away from the Jags or those two magnificent plays that they pulled off..they were great and they do count...I'm just giving some insight on how dominant the Raider D really was and is this year...they matched the Jags speed and atheleticism throughout the contest.

Guest beards_bro

Offense: I don't want to leave out the Lumberton offensive line who paved the way for Cody Hussey and 254 yards on 35 carries. They dominated the trenches and opened up holes...they've been doing this all season...it's time to show them some love and respect.

So I nominate Cody Hussey and the Lumberton Raider offensive line for offensive players of the week...Job well done guys.

Offense

Im gonna have to go with Donnie Carona from Kelly. This kid was unbeleivable against Sulphur's defense. He had 155 yds on only 14 carries. He also made a 47yard feild goal plus 4-4 on x-points. He had a total of 19 points in the game. To add a little more he had a punting avg. of 47 on three punts.

You're right. That is what makes him so special. Not too many kids out there like him. Not just ability, but a great attitude.

I agree 100% Most kids with his level of ability get the big head. Tramaine has handled his fame in a humble manner. His parents have done a great job raising him.

Tramain Thomas - East Chambers

10 solo tackles; 5 assists; 3 INT - 2 returned for touchdowns

Vance McDonald - East Chambers

4 solo tackles; 3 assists; 2 Tackels for Loss; 2 Pressures - Only played half the game.

Brian Vigers - East Chambers

6 solo tackles; 3 assists; 2 Tackles for Loss; 1 sack; 1 pressure

I could be like some and pick a player from each side of the ball from my team, but I will be realistic and honest. Although, I will pick one from PNG that I feel is deserving this week.

Offense - No brainer here: Hussey from Lumberton

Defense - Broussard from PNG (1 interception, 2 fumble recoveries, 4 knocked down passes, 9 tackles, 1 assist.)

I heard these stats and was blown away. (not sure if they are official)

In his first game playing of the year:

Tyree Patterson - RB - Hull-Daisetta

223 yards rushing and 4 TD's.

Glad to have you back before Evadale and West Hardin T-Train!!! Now we've got the rushing game to go along with the passing attack.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn