L-town is "so for real" I'll say it now so 3 more threads aren't started later

The game tonight showed us a few things... Lumberton is a playoff-quality team, and central is probably not.  For those who felt lumberton was overrated, your argument just got a little harder to swallow.  For those of you who felt lumberton was unproven (like myself), you now have some more visual evidence showing you just how good the L-train is.  Lumberton, congrats... you've earned many people's respect.  you will not be overlooked on anybody else's schedule.  you're in unchartered waters here.  good luck the rest of the year, but don't get too cocky.  you're only as good as your next performance.  I just wanted to get on here and give ya'll some props before you all got your feelings hurt and starting asking for them :).

Guest maverick24

People gripe about Lumberton Threads but here is another one started by a NON-Lumberton fan. This thread already exist You know the other IS LUMBERTON FOR REAL thread.

People gripe about Lumberton Threads but here is another one started by a NON-Lumberton fan. This thread already exist You know the other IS LUMBERTON FOR REAL thread.

Nope that thread was "Is lumberton for real?"  It was asking our opinion.  This thread is saying, "They're very much for real".  i started it so that lumberton fans wouldn't feel obligated to go out and ask for props in their own threads.  this thread gives others a chance to give you props without your asking, meaning you don't get on our nerves, and also letting us be happy for lumberton instead of sick of ya'll and your neverending threads where you beg for respect (this is only a few fans, but those few fans make A LOT of posts). 

hey guys, ned is for real ,png,dayton,lumberton,the rest of the teams in our disrtict on a given night could bring in reality to anyone team. mike is right ,u will earn a spot in this district,gonna be very interesting next 4 weeks, ps

as i said in another post,tha broncos are tuff, they r not going away triangle

area,better not right these guys off,they r coming back. yeh ,raiders r

for real,playing as a team,but still room for improvement

I'll be at Friday night's game between Lumberton and PNG taking pictures for The Silsbee Bee.

If anyone out there wants me to shoot photos of a specific player -- from either team -- please just email me and let me know and I'll concentrate on getting that player in action.

You can check out my photo web site to see the kind of pictures I'm talking about ... www.gld-designs.smugmug.com

Thanks guys and good luck!

Gerry

My email is [email protected]

Guest Hatchet

Great year for Lumberton.  8-2 nothing to hang your head about.  Lose to PNG and Nederland and you might be sitting at home come playoff time. AGAIN! ;)

Great year for Lumberton.  8-2 nothing to hang your head about.  Lose to PNG and Nederland and you might be sitting at home come playoff time. AGAIN! ;)

why is it that every one is so concerned about Lumberton? threatened i presume!....they should be.. im loving it.... nothing is better then front row center at every game we are predicted to lose leading our fans in a frenzy and watching the other teams fans sweat. i love my boys hoorahh! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin