Jasper At HF Predictions/Huge Game.Small School Game Of The Week

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a game that Jasper not only needs to win but needs to win big.  That 21 point point spread for HF was huge.  Jasper needs try and match that just in case things don't go well in Silsbee, and because Kirbyville handed them a big loss already.  I have a feeling the 3rd spot will come down to some kind of tie-breaker.

Standings

Overall    District

W L      W L 

West Orange-Stark              5 1        3 0

Hamshire-Fannett                4 2        2 1

Jasper                              3 3        2 1

Kirbyville                            5 1        2 1

Silsbee                              3 3        2 1

Hardin-Jefferson                  3 3        1 2

Bridge City                        0 6        0 3

Orangefield                        0 6        0 3

I FEEL JASPER WILL WIN THIS ONE,  DON'T GET ME WRONG HF LOOKS GOOD, BUT I THINK WE HAVE GOT OUR MOJO BACK, AND WITH THE DEFENSE WE HAVE THE OFFENSE IS CLICKING

DOMINQUE BAILEY #15,  KWAME SPIKE #10, MALCOLM BRONSON #6, RYAN BRONSON #11, AND THE LINEBACKERS ROLLINS #25, BRONSON #32, AND TREY HORN #52, WILL HAVE A NICE GAME.

DAWGS      35          HF  14 

Thanks to Silsbee, both team have a lot of motivation. Hats off to Coach Brooks and staff for making personnel changes that have given the program a tremendous spark. JASPER IS REALLY FEELING GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES RIGHT NOW-AND THAT'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE FROM LAST YEAR. The dawgs are on the prowl in 21-3A -BEWARE OF THE DAWGS.

An average team like yall should look good against a team giving up 50+ points per game.

Hf 32

Jasper 16

Oh what else can we learn from the football gods that is Kirbyville, maybe they can tell Jasper how to win football games since Jasper can only wish to accomplish all that Kirbyville has.  ::)

This For JDiddy please tell me what has Kville done? They all most lost to one of the weakes team in 21AAA. You can't be a powerhouse in just a few years you have to put in the time  Kville has not.Jasper has been a powerhouse for years were Kville has just been good for a few years please get in the real world.Yes you have beat jasper a few times so what you are still a no name program. Every one want's to give the season to kville.The tide is turning back to were it should be ,Team's like WO-SAnd Jasper that have been powerhouses for years are takeing over takeing back what's there's and team's like Kville going back to the lick there wounds.I don't hate the wildcats just there fan's need to stop acting like the team has been better than jasper for years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder