Lumberton @ The REZ the battle for first/SETXsports Game Of The Week

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

Can't WAIT to make a believer out of NewIndian......and at homecoming too....it'll be great.......

Here comes the L-TRAIN............................ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PNG ::) ::) ::) ::)

how are yall going to say that png has the best run defense in the district...did yall not see that lumberton has the 9th ranked defense in the state? and then your going to say that no one has scored over 19 points on png...well no one has scored over 14 on us. im picking lumberton by a touchdown. its going to be a great game.

Guest maverick24

how do you even say that lumberton is to fast? what are tehy smoking in lumberton its gotta be good stuff. we held a close game with state champion lamarque.... crosby.... and ozen

Thats Funny right there did yall get the Moral victory in those games as well. WE HELD IT CLOSE DIDN'T YALL STILL LOSE!!!! lol

All this FAN knows for sure IS ….I’ll be there. I hope that ALL of Lumberton will be as well. This game will definitely be worth the price of admission. I don’t think anyone who knows me has any question of who I think will be victorious in this GREAT match up...

next week will be tough for the raiders. but i believe all they have to do is stay strong

keep great attitudes and remember we are making history with each play. i have every hope that the raiders will take it to the reservation and show them what real civilization is all about! i have a 6 year bet riding on this one! And i know they wont let me down! ;D

turn it loose boys!

its well deserved these boys have been working hard on this since seventh grade year

and they have proven their selves better then anyone has given them credit for! and its about time their efforts have paid off and their heart for the game has shown through

"one heart one team one goal"

hey raidercheer. our guys have worked just as hard, if not harder, as your guys have been. not disrespecting L-town but you make it sound like they are the team that work the hardest. people have been disrespecting our team through the season (people like Tom Haliburton <----- idiot.) and we have proven everyone one of them wrong.

dont get me wrong. Lumberton are doing great this year. but our team is working hard as well.

it will be a great game friday night.

hey raidercheer. our guys have worked just as hard, if not harder, as your guys have been. not disrespecting L-town but you make it sound like they are the team that work the hardest. people have been disrespecting our team through the season (people like Tom Haliburton <----- idiot.) and we have proven everyone one of them wrong.

dont get me wrong. Lumberton are doing great this year. but our team is working hard as well.

it will be a great game friday night.

that it will be and im oober excited to be apart of it!

may the best team win!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami