**West Brook 38 Lee 21 Final/Comments**

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weak  district?  lol  ur  acting  like  lee  didnt  give  them  a  game.  the  game  was  decided  by  2  plays.  with  wb  up  21 to  13  a  60  yd  screen  to  cm  on  3rd  and  12.  then  with  wb  up  31  to  21  a  30  yd  td  pass  on  4th  down.  wb  is  good  but  lee  isnt  too  faq  behind

Scoring summary

LEE -- Octavio Torres 1-yard run. PAT Kick ( Emmanuel Torres ), 09:06, 1st.

BWB -- Christian Louis 36-yard pass to Ryan Grant. PAT Kick ( Dean Lauher ), 06:35, 1st.

BWB -- Christine Michael 42-yard run. PAT Kick ( Dean Lauher ), 03:05, 1st.

LEE -- Emmanuel Torres 32-yard field goal, 00:57, 1st.

BWB -- Michael Williams 91-yard kickoff return. PAT Kick ( Dean Lauher ), 00:41, 1st.

LEE -- Emmanuel Torres 25-yard field goal, 06:52, 2nd.

BWB -- Christian Louis 50-yard pass to Christine Michael. PAT Kick ( Dean Lauher ), 10:05, 3rd.

BWB -- Dean Lauher 23-yard field goal, 05:28, 3rd.

LEE -- Octavio Torres 21-yard pass to Michael Mahan. PAT 2 Pt Run ( Octavio Torres ), 10:57, 4th.

BWB -- Christian Louis 23-yard pass to Courtney Jack. PAT Kick ( Dean Lauher ), 07:12, 4th

Team Stats

Baytown Lee  Beaumont West Brook

Total yards                        320                425

First downs                        13                  17

Rushes/Yds                      20/15              36/215

Average rush                    0.75                5.97

Comp/Atts                        17/35              13/22

Pass yards                        305                210

Comp pct                          48.57              59.09

Punts                                  6                    4

Punting Yards                      197                125

Punting Average                32.83              31.25

Fumbles/Lost                      0/0                  1/0

Penalties-yards                  9-58                6-31

Guest WeedBegone

It looks like WB is keeping up the average on yards per game at around 430. How many of those were Christian Michael's?

Christain Michaels was a big problem for Lee, but like I said before--the Brook had a very balanced game plan and was not predictable which made things difficult for the Lee defense.  I must say that the score did not necessarily show how close the game was.  Lee was in the game untile the final 5 minutes.  

Lee is a very good team and if they did not dig some holes with penalties, it could have been much closer.  They appeared to have given up in the 4th quarter and WB had some injuries in very vulnerable positions that Lee could have exposed better.  It was a good game with lots of talen on both sides of the ball.  There will be lots of sore athgeletes tomorrow.  Saw lots of D1 hits.  Both teams have some receivers that will have sore ribs and rear-ends.  I do not remember seeing any turn-overs and for as many passes thrown its amazing that their were no picks.  

Guest WBFan09

Cy Falls 55, Strake Jesuit 32 - Final

wow its really starting to look like the Brook could make a pretty deep run...if only we can come up with a plan to get Katy to be D1...

Rushing

Name                                         Att      Yds

Christine Michael                          21        155

Receiving

Name                                         Rec      Yds

Christine Michael                            2        74

Guest WeedBegone

WOW :o....wasn't expecting that score! We had better be mindful of the Falcons. Don't want to end up with a repeat performance of last year!

I would hope that WB goes to their stadium with a good memory and a bad attitude.  I stayed up very late last year to watch the Brook loose that game.  And one of the coaches at Channelview just might some-day be related to me and I need to have absolute bragging rights.  Get ready for WB to take no prisoners. I think i will put red bull in the water coolers --just to make sure.   :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont