Fort Bend Marshall 49 Nederland 0/FINAL

tvc184

8 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Smh, you lay out some decent points in a couple post and a guy whose squad probably has a .350 win percentage in our class and runs the slot-T calls it stupid? You’d think they would somewhat benefit from so many homes floating away in the recent floods which allowed them to drop to 4A but they’re still a sub .500 team. You’re going to learn to limit your responses to the Vidor folks and definitely not put any value in their critique of your analysis.  

I knew it wouldn’t be long that the Mecca of Tank Heads would chime in. Say what you will but y’all still seem to have a hard time beating our little 4a school. Lol. Your season will end this week. Analyze it all you want Tank Head.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

I knew it wouldn’t be long that the Mecca of Tank Heads would chime in. Say what you will but y’all still seem to have a hard time beating our little 4a school. Lol. Your season will end this week. Analyze it all you want Tank Head.

Lol, Tank Head? That’s pretty weak. With such a nice comment I feel like I need to compliment you back for your historic season by Vidor standards this year. 

3 hours ago, Realville said:

Sooo.... why didn’t y’all beat Nederland? Was because it because y’all didn’t have the boys to do it. Your analogy is stupid. Y’all’s season ends this week. 

Analogy is dead on, I’ll slow it down for you.

1. Nederland needed to play ball control because they were not going to win in a shootout

2. The thought process is Crosby will have to win in a shootout(I’m guessing the thought process is because that particular Coug fan doesn’t think Crosby will be able to shut down FBM like Huntsville may have)

3. Then you get on here calling people lunk head.  Do better, if you agree with someone’s opinion fine.  If he fires back then we know how the 409 good ole boy stuff works.

14 hours ago, CougarCal said:

1. Nederland needed to play ball control because they were not going to win in a shootout

2. The thought process is Crosby will have to win in a shootout(I’m guessing the thought process is because that particular Coug fan doesn’t think Crosby will be able to shut down FBM like Huntsville may have)

3. Then you get on here calling people lunk head.  Do better, if you agree with someone’s opinion fine.  If he fires back then we know how the 409 good ole boy stuff works.

Nederland did try to play ball control, and got manhandled on the line of scrimmage.  When they had a chance for a big play early, didn't convert what looked to be a TD pass, special teams had an early mishap, Ned got off to a bad start and never was able to swing any momentum.  Crosby should be able to fire some early shots and be in the game to win it. 

49 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Nederland did try to play ball control, and got manhandled on the line of scrimmage.  When they had a chance for a big play early, didn't convert what looked to be a TD pass, special teams had an early mishap, Ned got off to a bad start and never was able to swing any momentum.  Crosby should be able to fire some early shots and be in the game to win it. 

yep and the Cougars have shown they will go for the big play early and often. Both versus Texas high and versus Huntsville. We are not afraid to throw a 50/50 ball. or a 45 yard post. I swear Dunn threw a ball 70 yards in the air last week. 

15 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Really not a statement that oru defense couldn't shut them down but you're going into the game thinking this might be a shoot out with Crosby. If Nederland was going to beat FBM it was gonna be a game like PNG had with them 21-14. I hope Crosby plays great defense if they do they should win this game.

Just now, Cougtalk said:

Really not a statement that oru defense couldn't shut them down but you're going into the game thinking this might be a shoot out with Crosby. If Nederland was going to beat FBM it was gonna be a game like PNG had with them 21-14. I hope Crosby plays great defense if they do they should win this game.

Crosby will handle the FBM running game, then it's just containing the big play to Marshall, he's a handful.