8. Hardin

9. Hamshire Fannett

10.Jasper

11.Woodville

12.Kountze

13.Deweyville

14.Liberty

15.Evadale

just a thought... feel free to suggest changes. 

i'm not going to rank ya'll higher based on what ya'll did last year.  i know ya'll are better than your record indicates, but i tried to be fair.  no way do i rank you above undefeated nederland or the brook, or lumberton, who beat you and is undefeated.  PNG, Central, PAM could all be swapped around there, and maybe lumberton moved up, but i can't justify putting dayton in the top five with a 2-3 record, and no district wins against the top half of the district.  that being said, there is NO doubt in my mind that dayton will be competitive the rest of the year, and is capable of beating any team in the district on any friday.  if ya'll knock off some of the teams ahead of you, you'll certainly go up in my opinion, and keep in mind this is only my opinion.  there were a lot of complaints about the SETX rankings, so i simply created my own.  how do you see it (and please justify your response). I'll respect any educated opinion.

I really like your rankings and im from Lumberton but i do agree that even though we are undefeated and beat Dayton that since our preseason schdule was so weak that its not completely insane to not rank them in the top few just yet. do i think we will do well this season.... yes but your point is really good about Dayton too bc i think they will probably be a playoff team with the athletes they have and their Defense is extremely well coached and runs to the ball well. good job and good thread

Guest WeedBegone

Not sure of your back-ground--but what is your justification for Nederland over WB.  Naturally i am biased for WB but not sure as to how you came to that conclusion.  Thanks for the ranking however.

In response to West Brook being ranked higher than Nederland, that's a toss-up to me.  Being in different classifications, it's tough enough to put them in the same poll... west brook would beat nederland heads up, IMO, but it's kind of like comparing apples to oranges.  you have the heads of two different classes, so i just put the undefeated one on top.  if someone came out with a different poll and put WB on top, i wouldn't blink. Also, in response to wrcom, i put PNG at 3 because i felt that their losses were more impressive than some of the other teams wins.  i stated before that 3-5 could flipflop around pretty easily

also, feel free to cut and paste and change it up to show how you feel it should be.

Guest EagleFan01

I think the small schools rankings are good, maybe Coop should call you on Sunday afternoon's and you can help him with the small school rankings.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox