Forum!?

Highschool football is the most evolved and used forum on this site...  They have other forums such as colleg ball and the pros!!!  I like 'em all high school through the pros basketball and football!  But the other sites are under used... I cant get any good threads going!?  Why don't you guys use all the forums????  I love being on here talking noise and getting emotions flared up. I love talking sports!!  Let get the entire site poppin!!!!!

I recently found this sight and fell completely in love...  When I miss games I don't feel like I am left out because of this site...

Houston is should use theirs, it would be pretty cool to read their boards with soooo many teams there!

I feel the same way shorttexas, this forum is the best. That's the very reason why we should all make sure that we utilize this forum in a proper manner. We all have a stake in this, and this forum will only be as great as the members make it. Let's keep doing it with class.

I live in Colorado, now.  This forum is my main source for information on SE Texas HS football (along with talking to my son, of course).  I especially enjoy getting all the updates on Friday nights, during the games.  I'll be down in 2 weeks to see EC and Anahuac.  GO BUCS!!!

This site is what gets me through school, its the only site our school filter doesnt block, pretty much.im on it for the better part of the school day...which could explain some of my grades but who needs college when youve got sports? right? for me after football its on to soccer.. some more people should come on to that board out, even if you dont know anything about the sport come on their and support your school

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder