""Official Mid County Madness Thread" PNG/Ned Predictons

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from Nederland, but I think this one is a toss up. When I saw PNG play in Houston zero week you could see that they had the building blocks of a very strong team. Just depends on what is done with them. Assuming both teams are playing their best ball next week... I think its too close to call.

Usually is, but Nederland has some recent history in it's favor and that plays a huge part in it, plus Dogs are at home, where they are typically very tough.  I think that gives them the slight edge at this point.  Nederland's defense will stack up very well against PNG's grind it out offense... and Nederland can throw the football.  I think these factors tip the scales a slightly.

This is what we all want......NED vs PNG both teams undefeated when they meet.....I know records get tossed out in these games, but........this is like an extra helping of mama's apple pie......I'm leaning towards PNG.....it's the blood line, but I'm in one of those 'split families' so someone always wins at my house...........lol.......I'll be hearing "Poor little indian boys" all week.........LOL......If NED wins.....all year.........GO INDIANS!!!!.......save me...... ;D

Well, I see the same thing you do Penny. But I think PNG is better than they have been in the last several years and they have not peaked yet. Its going to be a great game this year I think, I have mixed emotions about missing this one. I think this could be a special year for the Dogs. A year like we have not yet seen in Neumanns career.

I think you're right... scary to think that many of they key cogs in the wheel are sophs/juniors... we are in for a treat the rest of this year and several years to come.  Have you caught up with the 9th/8th grade teams... more big time talent coming down the pipe.  Let's just enjoy this while it lasts.

Have you caught up with the 9th/8th grade teams... more big time talent coming down the pipe.  Let's just enjoy this while it lasts.

Yep I sure have. Saw some great games this week.

I saw one that scared me too. Centrals JV is awesome. Big and so fast I could not believe it.  They are going to be really good next year. REALLY good.

Anyway, back to MCM.. Go DOGS!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami