What game are yall most looking forward to??

With all the talk about HJ and Silsbee going on right now, I cant wait to see that game! EC and Kountze will always and forever be a great game. Not looking forward so much to BS and WH playing, WH doesn't have much and I think BS will pull away too easy.

EC vs WARREN                                                                                                              Kountze vs WARREN                                                                                      Spurger vs BS. Just to see how the young guns are going to react & and see one of best big man match ups in this district.

CMA123--------Go 2 the big sandy i.s.d. website and look at there calendar,there games are on there.                    far you 2 whsalum  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)                                                             

lOOKING FORWARD TO COLDSPRINGSAND LIBERTY DO YALL REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME THEY PLAYED LIBERTY LOST BY THREE...CAME DOWN TO THE LAST EIGHT SECONDS AN OUR BEST PLAYER GOT HURT

"JEREMY BROWN" THEN THE UIL SAID HE WASNT QUALIFIED TO PLAY ANYMORE AFTER THAT GAME SO IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING THIS TYME

I saw on Big Sandy's schedule that they play Goodrich twice at home and Beaumont Kelly at home also this season!!! Goodrich has always been a rival of Big Sandy's, all their games are fun to watch, and it will be interesting to see this Kelly team...I personally have never seen them play but have heard of them before.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder