Poor Bojo!

These guys have played very hard this season, they have the new state of the art jumbo tron, their fans are very into the game like never before. The school has a modified chant from Odessa that they call BOJO, they were picked this year as having the nicest jerseys in the area, they bought the mascot from a liquor store and made it their beacon of hope. They now have guy cheerleaders that root their team on to victory with Fire trucks ready to blast sirens at the sight of "another battlin bear first down". After all of this their record is 1-3, I am sorry but something has got to give, does Moody even listen to what his assistants have to say about playcalling or give an open ear to new ideas. These kids work too hard to have to end up on the downside of the scoreboard week after week! >:( >:(

Moody or any other coach cannot hang on to the football for them. They have been put in the position to win every game so for this year but due to untimely turnovers it hasnt worked out. Coaches and kids, keep up the good work.

These guys have played very hard this season, they have the new state of the art jumbo tron, their fans are very into the game like never before. The school has a modified chant from Odessa that they call BOJO, they were picked this year as having the nicest jerseys in the area, they bought the mascot from a liquor store and made it their beacon of hope. They now have guy cheerleaders that root their team on to victory with Fire trucks ready to blast sirens at the sight of "another battlin bear first down". After all of this their record is 1-3, I am sorry but something has got to give, does Moody even listen to what his assistants have to say about playcalling or give an open ear to new ideas. These kids work too hard to have to end up on the downside of the scoreboard week after week! >:( >:(

What does this have to do with anything?

Guest band of brothers

Good job! now all these other threads will start spawning off of this one, it's kind of what happens in lumberton, we have some really good fans there just like at LCM. it's not the players that make themselves look silly, it's some of the fans that have some sort of hidden agenda. these threads need to stop!

Coldblooded is writing as if he is a disgruntled Bear, but if you read all of his old posts he is a mustang fan. His intent here is to try to point out that after all of our efforts we still have not turned the corner.  

We can hang our hat on the fact the we will continue to try to turn the corner.

You can hang your hat on the fact that in your spare time, all you have to do is sit around and relish in the fact that we have not yet turned it.

Get a life.    

Coldblooded is writing as if he is a disgruntled Bear, but if you read all of his old posts he is a mustang fan. His intent here is to try to point out that after all of our efforts we still have not turned the corner.  

We can hang our hat on the fact the we will continue to try to turn the corner.

You can hang your hat on the fact that in your spare time, all you have to do is sit around and relish in the fact that we have not yet turned it.

Get a life.    

Yeah i belive you have a point there!

So what if we have guys in colorguard!

There is nothing anyone can do about it!!

Yeah i belive you have a point there!

So what if we have guys in colorguard!

There is nothing anyone can do about it!!

I'm not sure anyone wants to do anything about it. Just play football. Here is a tip, get the ball to the Richard boys.

Hey bearbacker, if you have time to read all of my old posts then you need to get a life. I am a mustang fan, but I am also a high school football fan. Just being real here, I hate to see this happen to them year after year they were much improved this year against my team but that game is not the point, I was just saying that it must be hard for them when they should be in the race for the playoffs each year and end up being let down. Get mad if you want to, i just like football and had a conversation with a friend of mine that just left lcm for scouting because this is his region, and instead of talk about this kid or that kid being able to play, all that they wanted to convey was how close they played west orange, he is not a mustang and didn't really care, he was there scouting and the whole conversation was wo-s I just think that it is wrong! but oh well you guys will say iam starting mess on lc-m so let me get off the board! ??? ???

I have to agree....so what if LCM likes to use "BOJO"?  I mean, it gets the players, fans, school excited.......go for it !  I'm from PNG and we get a lot of flack about Cherokee, Indian Spirit, etc.....so what, we like it, it gets us excited.......that's what its all about anyway, backing and supporting our team!  I know we play LCM this week, and its gonna be a good game........I hope it's injury free....best of luck to both teams.

I have to agree....so what if LCM likes to use "BOJO"?  I mean, it gets the players, fans, school excited.......go for it !  I'm from PNG and we get a lot of flack about Cherokee, Indian Spirit, etc.....so what, we like it, it gets us excited.......that's what its all about anyway, backing and supporting our team!  I know we play LCM this week, and its gonna be a good game........I hope it's injury free....best of luck to both teams.

Well said

Guest maverick24

Hey bearbacker, if you have time to read all of my old posts then you need to get a life. I am a mustang fan, but I am also a high school football fan. Just being real here, I hate to see this happen to them year after year they were much improved this year against my team but that game is not the point, I was just saying that it must be hard for them when they should be in the race for the playoffs each year and end up being let down. Get mad if you want to, i just like football and had a conversation with a friend of mine that just left lcm for scouting because this is his region, and instead of talk about this kid or that kid being able to play, all that they wanted to convey was how close they played west orange, he is not a mustang and didn't really care, he was there scouting and the whole conversation was wo-s I just think that it is wrong! but oh well you guys will say iam starting mess on lc-m so let me get off the board! ??? ???

First of all I wish LCM good Luck in all but the game they play Lumberton LOL I understan about the hard work and hope yall get the program where you want it.

NOW TO ANSWER A QUESTION

Making playoffs in 22-4A now is not easy, 8 teams and only three go to the playoffs. I am sure that a few of those 5 staying home will be good teams. It is easy to talk trash on others when you are a Good team in a weaker district like WOS! No disrespect to WOS they are a good team year in and year out but why talk down to a team that is trying to become a great team? Good Luck LCM

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa