Barbers Hill Vs. Crosby

BHFAN

Who Wins?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Barbers Hill
    • Crosby
    • Still don't care ;(

Well here we go! I know Crosby has been waiting a year to get back on the field with BH to get some redemption from last years 10-0 win by BH. This year the game is at Barbers Hill and BH should be coming in as the underdog. Lets check out the teams!

Barbers Hill comes into this game with a 3-1 record losing to Jasper. On Offense they have totaled 1385 yards putting 715 on the ground and 670 in the air. The Offense is averaging 35 points a game while the Defense is allowing 17 points a game. BH has scored 45 plus points the last two games and is realy starting to gell as a team. BH's opponents combined records are 5-9.

Crosby comes into this game with a 3-1 record losing to undefeated Dickinson. on Offense the have totaled 1381 yards putting 733 on the ground and 648 in he air. The Offense is averaging 28 points a game while the Defense is allowing 19 points a game. Crosby has had the stronger schedule with their opponents having a combined record of 11-6.

On paper both teams seem pretty even both gaining similar yards and spliting those yards using a balanced attack. Plus for Crosby is that they have played the better of the two schedules, Plus for BH is that they are home and after stumbling early have realy put together a good team. Crosby is the favorite to win district, but they have to go through BH to get there as BH will not lay down!!!

This game will truly show BH where they are at and even though I have predicted BH would place 3rd or not even make the playoffs, this team has showed me alot the last two games and I'm starting to believe!!!

BH by 7!!!!!

its gonna be a good game but crosby is looking for revenge from last year.....they are really serious this year and plan to go deep in the playoffs so Crosby by 14

I hope somebody goes deep because last year was not a good showing by our district at all :'(

Can't wait for game time this is going to be a good one!

This is definitly going to be a good one. BH offense is clicking very well right now. I'm not making any predictions but I think the winner will be the team that makes little or zero mistakes. From an ofensive standpoint I think if BH can control the ball (no turnoves, grinding out #34, establishing long drives for scores) , they will have a great chance of taking ithis one. BH has come miles from week 0. Hope Crosby is looking at BH as an easy win. BH defense has gone though a few changes in the past few weeks but they will bring the hats, and thats for sure. If I had to predict?..... BH 28 Crosby 20

bh griz,since the scrimmage in l-town ,i heard bh has been puttin it together.

bh had some good athletes in the game just looked like u hade not jelled yet.

raiders did well in 7 on 7 & great off season program & was ready. hope u guys do well this yr,go beat the cougs. will be tough though,good luck, waitin to see

ur post fri or sat. 

bh -17

cougs-16

I am pulling for the EAGLES, but this one is just too close to call.  Crosby has a lot of talent in the skill positions and we will need to keep Crosby's offense off the field. 

This is likely a playoff sot game.  Galena Park is in that 3 team mix for district.

Guest BIG HOUSE

IF BH WINS THAT DIST., THEN IT SHOULD BE ANOTHER 22-4A SWEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS.

BH WOULDN't BE IN THE TOP 6 IN 22-4A :-* :-* :-*

CROSBY-24

BH-14

#35 Good luck 

Is Crosby's OL as big as the Houston Chronicle has them listed in the Roster?  If so they average about 270lbs.  I dont know if that matters but I dont believe the Hill has anyone near that big.  I predict Eagles to win by 10 again. Go Eagles

First off, I'm glad that only three people don't care this week compared to last week ;D

Second ,I concur with Grizzy Adam's and his analysis of BiG HOUSES obvious jealously of the BH program ;D :-*

Third, I hope BH comes out on fire and takes care of business, No matter what they will leave it all on the field

Fourth, I hope BH and Crosby rip a hole in that 22 4a district come play off time.

;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin