WOS vs Lumberton

WO-S appears to me to be a younger team than last year's squad that was senior driven. Plus they are adjusting to a new coach as well. From film I have seen they look athletic and fly around the court. Lumberton is coming off being shut down from this quarantine protocol stuff,and won't have a lot of practice time to get back up to speed before Friday's game.

WO-S will have to be ready on both sides of the ball, however, as Lumberton has shown that they can point some points on the board, albeit at a pace much less than the truly loaded HJ squad.

Just my take, and I am glad to see the Lady Raiders back on the court.

Lady Raiders are very fortunate to have a roster whose players all have well defined roles and play very hard trying to be good at those roles. That can be credited to the coaching staff I believe.

It helps to a have a group of players that has played from Little Dribblers age, and to have four seniors and a junior that start, each of which has a unique skill set so that they ultimately compliment each others primary skill, and make the team stronger. 

Throw in some younger players whose games are growing, and you end up with a roster that will play very very hard.