LC-M At PN-G Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCM talent wise, matches up with every one of their opponents. The Central and WOS games were in reach to pull it off. Something is missing.

PNG's defense really impresses me. The D makes it happen again, as the Indians win ugly and the Bears lose ugly.

Yep, I agree. After watching LCM against us, they looked really good. There is something that is hampering them. I think it is very minor also. I just dont know what it is. They have the talent and the heart, their coach is good and they have a great fan following. What is it??? Conditioning maybe? I do think if they fix it, they will roll. JMO

i dont think conditioning is the issue

but i do agree, theres something intangible thats wrong.

both offenses have been struggling, but i look for this to be a breakout game for LCM's offense.

in the event that they dont set the world on fire, this could be a very low scoring game.

i think it could be a 7-0 game or a 14-7, 17-14 type game

good defense, not alot of offense.

I for one would like to see LCM's offense breakout and put 28+ points up

A playoff team cannot startoff 0-2, and i think LCM is playoff caliber,

defensive battle or not, i say LCM takes it, but PNG makes it interesting

LCM probably wins in a close one. Our offense is too clueless to win the game. They still haven't got on track and only gaining two yars a run isn't going to cut it. If we can't throw the ball just a little we're in trouble the rest of the year. I haven't seen that nice TE up the middle pass ??? Oh well that's why I'm just a fan.  LCM 17 PNG 14

Guest tigersvoice

Well then it will be even cuz yall cant hold on to the ball a lick, to close to call and the "D" of PNG will keep them in it, if Tatum can get the "O" goimg it will be a good one.

Strip that ball and scalp em

DANGER!  DANGER!    LC-M, do not believe that the Indians cannot throw the ball.  Take it from Silsbee ( 0 - 43 ) there were some PN-G completions in there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder