Lumberton Beats Dayton 8-7

OUFan22

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

To answer some of the questions asked all week and to comment to some statements!!!

If Dayton is really really really fast so is Lumberton didn't see any thing scary from Dayton!

Yes they are good

Yes their D is that good.

Correct we wont hold you to under 40 we will hold you to under 10!!!!

All we heard was how Dayton Off. would not miss a beat with AJ at QB ---- So dont say if Green would have played it would be dif.

Better leave the JV at home on Friday night

Last year is last year you get no points for winning District last year

This is just one game and all it counts for is one win still a long way to go to finish our goal!

Last but not least    ENOUGH SAID ABOUT DAYTON VS LUMBERTON

To answer some of the questions asked all week and to comment to some statements!!!

If Dayton is really really really fast so is Lumberton didn't see any thing scary from Dayton!

Yes they are good

Yes their D is that good.

Correct we wont hold you to under 40 we will hold you to under 10!!!!

All we heard was how Dayton Off. would not miss a beat with AJ at QB ---- So dont say if Green would have played it would be dif.

Better leave the JV at home on Friday night

Last year is last year you get no points for winning District last year

This is just one game and all it counts for is one win still a long way to go to finish our goal!

Last but not least    ENOUGH SAID ABOUT DAYTON VS LUMBERTON

Hey, I'm obviously a WO-S fan. I was just saying that things would have been different with an all-state, D1 QB iinstead of a struggling WR trying to play QB.

WHAT A GAME!!!!

Great game Broncos fans.  What a battle between two talented and well coached teams.  Good luck the rest of the way. 

Coach C made some incredible calls during the game and the boys mad plays when they had to.

I thought we had to play a perfect game to win that one but it turns out we didn't have to.  The defense and special teams deserve the credit for keeping it close.  Hanna had a couple of punts that were HUGE in changing field position.  Defense would bend on a few drives but would step it up on our end of the field.  To hold the Broncos to 7 points and force them to punt the ball 7 times was quite impressive.

We had numerous mistakes on offense including 11 penalties, 4-5 turnovers, missed passes and poorly thrown balls........  AND WE STILL WON. Lets EXECUTE better next week.

GREAT WIN RAIDERS!!  Now it's time to prepare for Vidor.

Guest ECBucFan

Early Sat. AM, KSHN 99.9 radio's recorded report of this game said: Lumbertons winning drive was helped along by "poor officiating".  >:(

I guess they just can't deal with the fact the Raiders BEAT Dayton.  ;D

Congrats to Lumberton-they played a fine game. We will find out as the season goes on if their D is that good, Dayton's O that bad or a combo of the two. It may also be that they crept on on Dayton and caught us napping(Vidor vs. Ned in 06). I do not believe it was a fluke--but we will find out as the season progresses.

Early Sat. AM, KSHN 99.9 radio's recorded report of this game said: Lumbertons winning drive was helped along by "poor officiating".  >:(

I guess they just can't deal with the fact the Raiders BEAT Dayton.  ;D

99.9 doesn't speak for all of Dayton. We got beat, plain and simple. Those ref weren't on nobody side they made poor calls both ways. They also ignored penalties from both sides. Lumberton won and its in the books. Good job Raiders.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami