Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whoabroncos09

no.

they played great.

but so did lumberton.

and if you noticed.

at tha game...

our running back never even ran the ball.

aj always tried to pass.

or he tried to run.

it looks like we only ran 3 or 4 plays on the offensive side.

but we did good.

WOW...i cant believe this happened... :o...wut happened did dayton play with there hands tied behind there back or were they blind folded??? 

yeah i was expecting this. just so you know catch19..lumberton had 10 FALSE STARTS. threw 2 INTERCEPTIONS, had i believe also had 2 FUMBLES! lumberton didn't play up to the potential we can play. and we pulled it out still, you know why? we wanted it more. they were the sole reason we worked so hard this offseason!

no.

they played great.

but so did lumberton.

and if you noticed.

at tha game...

our running back never even ran the ball.

aj always tried to pass.

or he tried to run.

it looks like we only ran 3 or 4 plays on the offensive side.

but we did good.

dude yall played a hellof a game last night i thought i was gonna die if we didnt do somethin about the quickpass play to the reciever in the flat that worked EVERY TIME but for real great game it means more than i can say for us to pick this win up GO RAIDERS!!!

Guest whoabroncos09

YES.

RONNIE POWELL WAS ON TOP OF HIS GAME LAST NIGHT WIT HIS CATCHES.

BUT IT JUST DIDNT GET US NOWHERE.

I STILL THINK THAT POWELL SHOULD HAVE KICKED A FIELD GOAL WITH ONLY ONE SECOND LEFT ON THE CLOCK.

WHAT WAS COACH THINKING????

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THAT.

RONNIE COULD HAVE MADE IT.

I KNOW HE COULD HAVE.

Guest whoabroncos09

L TRAIN IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT GET TOO INTO IT NOW.

ONE WIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PLAYOFFS.

I DONT KNOW WHAT COACH STEWART WAS THINKING.

I KNOW RONNIE COULD HAVE MADE IT.

HE IS A GOOD KICKER.

HE AINT AS GOOD AS DAVID HOWARD.

BUT HE IS PRETTY GOOD.

i guess we where juss meant to win that i know its early in the season but im fealin good about it...and good luck to yall as well

Lumberton has gained respect from this win.  they are obviously a better team this year than in the past.  that being said, i'm not willing to write them in as a playoff team just yet.  this dayton win is big for lumberton, but as wins go, i'll be more impressed if lumberton wins against pn-g, nederland, or central.  dayton is obviously not as good as last year, regardless of what the dayton faithful say, and may only pull off 2 or 3 wins in district this year (unless they seriously turn it around).  lumberton, enjoy your win... you've earned it.  use it to boost your confidence, but don't let it go to your head.  this is a good win for lumberton, but you're going to have to play a lot better to consistently win against the top-half of this district.

great game, needless to say i almost killed myself in the bleachers when we got the 2, i jumped and forgot i was standin on the seat haha, but what a good moment to die on lol , great job raiders keep it up, dont let up a bit

YEAH MAN I BUSTED IT BAD....ALONG WITH ABOUT FIVE OTHERS SURROUNDIN ME LOL GREAT GAME

bullets13

I'LL SAY RIGHT NOW THAT NEITHER NEDERLAND OR PNG WILL BEAT DAYTON THIS YEAR!!!!NEITHER   :-* :-* :-*

I was one of the first to get on here and take up for Lumberton, but why do you have to post this statement on us. I don't understand unless your just showing your arrogance, This is suppose to be on the Dayton game. Hey it's over, and ya'll need to focus on the next game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa