Nederland vs. Vidor Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our QB (Kirby Bellows)is young and will come around. Vidors QB (Roman Franklin) is actually pretty good but they refuse to  through the ball over there.I look for bellows to have a breakthrough performance Friday. Go Dogs!!!

Actually Roman aired it out many times in the Livingston game. The problem seemed to be that the guys were having trouble catching it. I would assume coach is really working on this part of the game as we discuss.

Actually Roman aired it out many times in the Livingston game. The problem seemed to be that the guys were having trouble catching it. I would assume coach is really working on this part of the game as we discuss.

Your right on the money. Getting open was not a problem but catching it sure was. I hope they have it lined out friday

VIDOR AT NEDERLAND

The scenario....

The Bulldogs will honor their last state championship team . The current Bulldogs get pep talks from the former state champions, plus the legendary coach Bum Phillips. I wouldn't want to be the team playing Nederland this year for their homecoming. The Bulldogs ride the emotional roller coaster and ship wreck the Pirates. Look for a big game from Nederlands QB along the way.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

NEDERLAND 28 VIDOR 7

For more predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Vidor has an excellent QB in Franklin and if he were quarterbacking anywhere else, i.e., on a team with quality WR's and a line that offered protection everyone would know who he was, but as it is, he simply does the best he can with the hand he has been dealt. No, I'm not kin to him, but let's just say I have watched him play most of his life and I know first hand what he is capable of. As far as the Vidor receivers go, lets just say Vidor put all of their eggs in one basket and that basket moved out of state and no one else has stepped up yet. #10 may get his chance to QB next year he looked good his freshman year, but was  moved to LB his sophomore year and has not took many snaps since, so who knows who the QB will be next year.

Vidor has an excellent QB in Franklin and if he were quarterbacking anywhere else, i.e., on a team with quality WR's and a line that offered protection everyone would know who he was, but as it is, he simply does the best he can with the hand he has been dealt. No, I'm not kin to him, but let's just say I have watched him play most of his life and I know first hand what he is capable of. As far as the Vidor receivers go, lets just say Vidor put all of their eggs in one basket and that basket moved out of state and no one else has stepped up yet. #10 may get his chance to QB next year he looked good his freshman year, but was  moved to LB his sophomore year and has not took many snaps since, so who knows who the QB will be next year.

Already talking about next year ? District hasn't even started yet.

you are right franklin is an excellent qb one of the best in district if not the best  

but no one to throw to

(run,run,run,) are defense works more

chris has a good arm a cannon at that

franklin is fast and has the best hands on the team

(pass & run ) are defense gets to rest more

or throw to chris (not much speed) he has one td catch this year

Nederland wins this one 21-13 IMO.  The game will be closer than many think, but the Dogs prevail. This game seems to be Vidor's Super Bowl every year and they will get up for this game like no other the rest of the season.  Vidor really has a strong distaste for Nederland for whatever reason so they view this game as highly important.

I expect Vidor to come to the game very motivated and excited to play. But I expect Nederland to come into the game focused, prepared, and eager to avenge an embarassing loss from last season.

Vidor will be playing on emotion, but a lack of discipline on the field will result in turnovers and botched oppurtunities. Nederland on the other hand, will come into the game on 2 weeks of work, and will all of the kinks ironed out for Friday night.

Only 29 hours to go!

64' pirates would be nice

With a record of 12-0-1 the 64 Pirates did well. That had to suck to lose to San Marcos by penetrations 5-4. I didn't like that whole penetration thing. Now I no why your user name is revenge of 64. Wouldn't that count as a loss though( 12-1). You didn't play Ned that year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder